Chapter 41- Sicko

Oliver P.O.V:

The girl sat on my bed with her hand on her chin. "I don't understand. So all of this was over a noose, stuck to the ceiling over there?"

"Basically,"Riley shrugged.

"What about the abuse? Didn't he hit you a couple of times?"

"Yes but-"

"So isn't that a part of it? I mean..he hit me once. Said he wouldn't do it again and then I hear that he hit another girl?"

"How long were you two dating?"

The girl ran her fingers through her brunette, shoulder length hair and sighed. "Like..since late September I think-"

"Wait- whoa- whoa- I was dating him when he was dating you?"

I gulped and looked down. Please don't fight her. Please don't fight her.

"What?,"the girl sat straight. "Oh my goodness. Then I'm so so sorry. I didn't know."

Riley looked at me then she looked down. "It's okay."

"It's like cheating is a trend right now. I'm really really sorry. If I knew-"

"I said it's fine,"Riley stood up. "I think, we should all go back to our dorms-"

"I can't,"the girl shook her head. "I have a single dorm and I don't want to be alone in there. If he comes after me..I can't stay there by myself."

Riley frowned then she grabbed the bat. "I'll stay with you."

The girl smiled. "Thank you."

I smirked at Riley then I looked down. It was really nice of her that she chose to spend the night with the girl.

"By the way, my name's Sylvia. But you can call me Via like everyone else does."

"Wait a second...,"I furrowed my brows. "Didn't you tell Flynn to go to Wallis' dorm?"

Riley's eyes grew. "Shoot!"

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

I sat on the floor waiting for Wallis to show up. I figured that Riley didn't know what she was talking about when she sent me to his dorm but I couldn't bother to walk back over to mine. I couldn't think straight. My stomach was turning and I was having awful memories and it felt like facing Wallis, the one who brought them back, was the best way to get over them. I was going to sit there and wait for as long as it took. And it took a while. But he showed up...furious.

I quickly stood up when I saw him.

He was rubbing his eyes and cursing. "I swear, if that bitch touches me again-"

Riley. I sighed.

He opened his eyes and blinked them looking down at me. "What do you want? Here to pepper spray me like your wimp boyfriend?"

I furrowed my brows. "My wimp boyfr- Oh,"I raised my brows. "I'm guessing Oliver did that to your eyes."

"You're guessing?,"he huffed. "Why are you here?"

"You hung a noose in my room..above my bed. I don't know what that's supposed to be about and I get that we have some kind of beef but that's taking it to a whole nother level-"

"Calm down man,"he chuckled. "You think that was meant for you?"

I stood confused. Wasn't it?

"Look, kid. Just step aside cause' I'm not in the mood for anymore of you and your orgy's whining."

I quickly stepped in front of the door. "You really think I'm kidding?"

He glared down at me. "Flynn, step aside-"

"I've been in therapy because for weeks I couldn't look at a rope without throwing up and you stick one to the ceiling above my bed and think it's funny?"

"It wasn't meant for. Just step aside."

"Then who was it meant for?"

"How stupid are you?"

I felt my stomach drop. "Oliver...Why would you-"

"Because he needed a little push- Now you move before you end up getting one."

I slowly stepped aside. "You're sick, you know that?"

"Not as sick as your roommate." He walked into his dorm and slammed the door.

I stared at the floor then I stuck my hand in my pocket. I had a bit of money..and I needed something to drink.