Chapter 32- Friends with Feud

Flynn P.O.V:

      Harley and the two other girls stepped out of the room. I quickly stood up from the floor and looked at their clothes. Harley wore bright blue overalls with a white top and a romper jacket. Her hair was covered in silver glitter and a crown of roses was rested on her head. She looked good but too good. "Are we going to a college party in November or Coachella?"

Zoe laughed but Harley just glared at me.

"Where's Oliver?" Riley looked around.

I shrugged trying to act like nothing happened between us. "Probably outside."

Riley quickly started down the hallway.

We followed her.

Harley grabbed my arm then she opened my hand and placed her hand in mine.

I glared down at her to find her glaring at me.

We both stared at each other until she blinked and turned away.

I smirked. I won.

We walked outside to find Oliver sitting on the grass near the car.

Riley skipped over to him and knelt spun around. "How do I look?"

He smiled and slowly stood up. He put both hands on her cheeks and crashed his lips into hers then he lifted her and put her on the hood of the car.

Everyone seemed shocked, including Riley.

She pulled away from him and stared at him with furrowed brows. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he shrugged. "You just look great."

Riley smiled at him then she jumped done from the car and looked at us with wide eyes.

Oliver stared at me opening the car door for her. They both got in.

"I'll drive," Zoe grabbed the keys out of my hand. She skipped over to the door then she froze. "Oh..," she looked at me and Harley. "You wanna sit together don't you?"

Harley looked up at me. "That's okay, right-"

"No,"I started pulling her towards the car. "We're sitting together. Oliver?,"I opened the car door. "Climb to the front."

"Flynn," Harley sighed giving me more fuel to want him to move.

"What is your problem, Flynn?" he said through his teeth.

"Could you please move?," I shook my head.

He frowned then he climbed to the front, struggling because of his height. He sighed as he squeezed into the front seat.

Harley and I got in. She looked at me like I was a mess. She was paying attention to me.

The drive wasn't long but it felt like it.

Harley squeezed my hand the entire ride to the party. "Flynn?" She whispered.

I looked at her.

"Are we okay?" She stared up me with sparkling eyes.

"I don't know, Harley,"I said with a trembling voice. I wasn't sure if we were. We wouldn't be sure until our talk. We had to talk.

Zoe let us out of the car then she drove off to find a good parking spot.

We all stood awkwardly staring at the groups of people flooding the house.

"Harley!," a guy waved walking down the pavement.

I furrowed my brows.

He stood in front of us with a big grin. "You must be the awesome Flynn she and Zoe always talk about," he tilted his head.

"In the flesh,"I fake smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Collin. You guys got here a little late. I was waiting for you- Well..not waiting. I was looking for you. Anyway, you guys can go inside or stand outside- Just..do whatever you wanna do. Enjoy the party. Kyle!," he shouted walking away,"please let her top go. She's not a napkin."

"Who else is regretting this?" Harley stared at everyone with wide eyes.

A girl suddenly pulled her t-shirt off and swung it around.

We all turned away.

"God, if you're flashing them, please have good ones," Riley sassed.

"What's wrong guys?"Zoe giggled standing in front of us. "Okay. So, I have rules. The number one rule for tonight is no drinking. No one drinks. That way we wouldn't have to come up with a designated driver."

We all agreed, but I knew I wasn't going to keep that rule.

We walked into the house and I immediately felt like turning back. The house was burning and the smells didn't make it better. I stepped in a puddle of what I hoped was beer and got my foot mashed by a few running girls. "Ouch," I hopped up and down.

Harley ignored me grabbing Riley's hand. "Wanna dance?"

Riley looked at Oliver.

He nodded.

"Okay," she smiled then she walked away with Harley.

Harley looked back at me and winked then she disappeared into the living room with Riley.

I stood in shock. Harley didn't dance. She never danced sober..Well..she was very insecure about her dancing especially with me but now she was dancing with a girl.

Oliver looked at me and shook his head then he started to walk away.

I grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you are not," he yanked his arm away and walked into the crowd forming by the kitchen.

I sighed and walked over to Zoe, who stood talking to Collin.

She looked at me. "Uh..hey?"

"You don't want me here either, do you?"

"I don't mind. I just thought you would be dancing with Harley."

"She's dancing with Riley."

"Riley?" Zoe furrowed her brows.

"Which ones Riley?"Collin asked. "The girl or the boy?"

"The girl."

"Ooo," Collin smiled. "Kinky. Harley has a history with girls, doesn't she? I heard, she was bi-"

"What?," I blurted out.

Zoe snickered. "Where'd you hear that?"

"From a friend,"Collin shrugged and tilted his head. "Besides, I know a gay girl when I see one-"

"Harley's not gay,"I shook my head.

"She's not fully gay," he winked. "If I were you, I'd appreciate a little more in my girl," he walked away.

Zoe smiled at me. "Don't listen to him. He's just petty-"

"You said he invited Harley, right?"

"Yeah. But you don't have to worry. He's a straight as a circle-"

"Well, Harley sure seems to be hanging out with a lot of circles."

"Breathe, Flynn. Don't get paranoid. Harley's not bi-sexual."

I looked in the living room.

Harley was holding onto Riley's waist and pressing her body against hers as they danced.

I furrowed my brows. "I'll be in the kitchen." Getting a drink.