Chapter Twenty Eight.

Chapter Twenty Eight: Wait for me...please? Part II

*Read Author's Note Please*

Jake's P.O.V---------------------------------

Jon goes inside to tell the hospital and they were fine with it. Jinxx, Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime follow us as I call Andy. I stop and lean on the wall.

"Hey Andy, where are we going?"

"Hey. Jake, uhh I'll meet you just wait by the gift shop."

"Okay." He hangs up and the guys give me the what's up look.

"He's coming to get us."

"Okay." They say in unison, we keep waiting when we see a messed up Andy walking towards us.

Ryan's P.O.V-------------------------------

Andy just left going to get the guys, the lady came back with the towels and him, Ashley, and CC got them all black, with their warpaint. While I just wiped my face and the dirt off my body. Most of the warpaint was off but they still had that black residue left all over them.

"WHERE ARE THEY?! MY FACE BURNS!" Ash yells out rubbing his face with his hands.

"They'll be here." I say calmly, grabbing my phone. I unlock my phone and see Rayne, my lockscreen. She was staring out the window on the bus with the light shining on her face. I quickly took a picture making sure she didn't see. I space out until I hear someone yelling my name. Its Jake and Jinxx. They brought Pierce The Veil with them, Jake is carrying duffels and Jinxx is carrying bags.

"Hey you guys, how's everything?" Jake says putting the bags down next to us.

"Okay I guess, no one has told us anything." I say getting up from the chair.

"She's going to be fine." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I hope so." As soon as I say that Rayne's phone goes off. Andy still has it, he looks at it then answers it.

"Hello...yeah...she-she...calm down. Here talk to Ryan." He hands the phone to me, I hold it to my face and let out a breath.

"Hello?"

"Ryan! Where's Rayne?" Its her mother, oh God what am I supposed to say?

"Uhh maim, calm down. Were at a hospital in Texas right now-"

"HOSPITAL?! RAYNE, IS SHE OKAY!?"

"We do not know. Something happened on stage and I'm pretty sure that Kevin and Jon will he calling you."

"RYAN!" Vic says tapping my shoulder. "The nurse is here."

"I'm going to have to call you back the nurse is right here."

"Okay, Ryan. Please call me back."

"I will." I put her phone in my pocket and start walking to our group with the nurse.

Andy's P.O.V--------------------------------

"Okay, now that everyone is here. Rain is in the surgical room, they are operating on her right now. The bullet that hit her passed right by her heart and hit an artery. Not a main one of course but an artery to cause internal bleeding, plus bleeding outside of the body. So if you all could follow me to the surgical room we can get you updates quicker and more accurate."  As she starts to move away Ryan stops her.

"So is she okay."

"At this moment, no. She is in critical condition they got the bleeding to stop on the outside but on the inside she is still bleeding in an unknown place."