Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Awards.

I jump into the car and realize I still have my band merch on. I laugh and look at Andy. The car starts moving. Shit.

"Uhhh guys we have a little problem." I say and everyone looks at me.

"What?" They say and then I hold up my arms.

"I wore band merch." I say and we all laugh.

"You  should've just wore Vans then." Andy says and I laugh.

"Yeah!" I say and look down. Sleeping with sirens, Pierce the veil, Asking Alexandria, and Black Veil Brides light my writs. Hmmm this will be interesting.

I text Ryan before we arrive to the place.

To Ryan: Hey babe I'm leaving to the Ceremony. Wish us luck Love you! ♥

I send the message and look up. Jinxx is on my left while Ashley is on my right. Jinxx was reading my text over my shoulder and so was Ashley. My phone buzzes and I unlock it.

From Ryan: Okay Babe Tell the guys I said Good luck and I Love you so much! I miss you alot!

I smile and Ashley laughs.

"What Purdy?" I say looking at him.

"Nothing... what's your last name?" Andy and I start laughing

"Its. Torres." I say laughing.

"Okay give us your full name." Jake says behind me.

"Rayne Annette Torres." I say putting my phone in my bra.

"Why do girls do that?" CC yells from the backseat.

"Do what?" I say looking at him.

"Put their stuff in their boobs." He says slumping into the seat. Everyone starts laughing then Jinxx answers.

"Because they think its "Safe Keeping"." He says putting air quotations on safe keeping.

"It is safe keeping!" I yell then the car jerks to a stop. I hit my head on the seat in front of me. "Ow!" I say rubbing my head. Jon says sorry and we drive on. I look at my arm, staring at my scars it's been nice to not cut. I don't have to hide anything. I rub my arm as Ashley puts his Hand on it too. I smile and think of where I would be without their music.

"Ready?" Jon says getting out of the car and leading us through a tunnel.

"Lets do this. Don't be nervous Rayne. If we win anything you come on stage too." Jinxx says helping me out of the car.

"Okay." I nod my head looking at the cameras.

"Just keep a straight face." CC says graving my arm. "Go with Andy when we stop, stand with him in the middle Jinxx and I will be by your side." I nod and run up to Andy.

"Hey." He looks down to me and I smile.

"CC told me to come over to you." I say trying to keep my balance in the heels.

"Okay. Keep a straight face and don't fall in those." He points to my shoes and I nod.

"I know CC already told me what to do. And I won't fall." I say smirking. We get to the end of the tunnel and see fans. They all yell Andy! Jinxx! CC! Jake! Ashley! Then I hear my name. Rayne! The guys turn to me and smile, I smile and go to the girl.

"Hi. What's your name?" I say grabbing the Sharpie from her hand.

"Radley." She says breathing hard. I smile and give back her the picture.

"I like that name." I say walking to the next person who said my name. I signed some more pictures and took pictures then we had to leave to go.

"That was so cool!" I yell at Jake, he laughs and smiles.

"I know. It's fun meeting the fans." He says holding something in his hand.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to his hand.

"Oh. Uhhh Andy care to explain." Jake says turning to Andy.

"Ummm Rayne, the fans they give us their blades to show that they gave  up cutting because of our music." He says holding about five razors in his hand.

"Oh. So what do you do with them?" I say as we stop for a picture.

"Tell you later." He says putting them in his pocket. We take picture after picture but in different poses.

(From left to right) CC, Jinxx, Me, Andy, Ashley, Jake. As we move inside a camera Guy calls me back they all yell my name so I walk back. The guys wait for me in the door way watching me. I pose for the camera and do a half smile. We get into the auditorium and see alot of bands. Bring me the horizon, Pierce the Veil, Crown The Empire, Mayday Parade, and alot more. In the middle of the show was the award for best song. We were nominated, and we won. Andy gets up with Ashley and Jake helps me up.

"Thank you for this! I gotta thank Jon our manager. The guys and the fans! Without the fans we wouldn't be here today! Thank you!" Andy says and we walk off the stage. I just kinda stood there while everyone said something. We won five awards, that day. I take a picture with the guys and the awards.

RayneBvB: Oh yeah! Going home with Five awards and @AshleyPurdy, @JakepittsBvB, @JinxxBvB, @ccbvb, and @AndyBvB! Love the fans!

I put my phone away and get into the car with the guys. We get back to Ashley's house and I have to leave.

"Bye guys!" I say grabbing my bag.

"Why-Why- are you leaving?" Ashley says grabbing my arm.

"Have school tomorrow. I'll Skype you all later. Bye guys!" I yell and they all hug me. I jump into Jon's car and we head to the airport. Since it was already late I caught a ride at midnight on a jet. I call my mom telling her that I'll be home in an hour. She said okay and she'll be there. I decide to sleep for that hour. The plane lands and my mom picks me up.

"Hi. Mom." I say yawning.

"Hey baby. How was LA?" She says driving past a Starbucks.

"Good. We won five awards, everything went really good." I say looking out the window.

"Oh honey thats good." She says driving. We get home and I go to my bed. Sleep is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi :3 Well stay Purdy ;) and have a rockin night or day. Whenever you read this c:

♥TQ