Chapter One.

Chapter One: A miracle waiting to happen?

     I wake up and look at the clock. 7:00. Time to wake up and go to school, I grab my clothes and my phone. Half asleep, I walk towards the bathroom and let the light wake me up.  My eyes adjust to the world and I wake up.  Grabbing my phone I turn my music on, Fallen Angels by Black veil Brides. They are my favorite band, I would die to meet them. I get dressed in black skinny jeans and a ripped black shirt with the saying 'I look better on the internet.' After applying makeup I laugh looking as I look in the mirror.

"Hey baby girl, I got a penis." I say and start laughing. I look at the clock and stare. 7:30. Shit I have to leave. I grab my phone, headphones, backpack, and run out the door. Its snowing, fuck. I say under my breath as I watch the words fade into fog. I run back inside and wake up my mom.

"Mom?" I whisper and walk towards the sleeping body. "Mom!" I yell and she jumps up.

"What the hell Rayne?" She says and stands up.

"Its snowing and I need a ride to school." I say and quickly grab her shoes. "C'mon it will take five minutes. Please?" I say hugging the back of her.

"Okay. Okay get off of me." She says and I step back.

"Thank you." I say walking towards the door and putting my batman hoddie on. I jump into the car and she follows. I wave to her as she leaves and I get no response. I run towards the entrance and stomp my feet as I get inside.

"Hey Rayne! Get over here, Ms. Rosalyn is looking for you!" I hear a voice behind me say and see that its Jenny.

"Okay. Where is she?" I say walking towards the music room.

"The same place she's always at. Oh yeah, she said something about a solo." She yells, when I turn my head she walks the other way. I laugh and walk past the security guard.

"Hey Phil, the weather is crazy don't you think?" I say waking backwards smiling at Phil, he's the security guard. I hear a laugh and I smile. I walk into the music room and see the whole choir class there.

"Uhh... hey guys." I say with a half wave. Ms. Rosalyn looks at me and motions her hand for me to come over to her. She whispers in my ear:

"You know that im looking for a soloist and I think you perfect to do it at the mall tomorrow." I shake my head.

"No, uhh I mean its such a short notice and I don't think I'll be able to do a song and learn the lyrics and the dance and the-" she cuts me off by handing me a microphone.

"Sing, and then we'll see." She says and plays the Mariah Carey song 'All I Want For Christmas'.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need.

I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.

I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true.

All I want for Christmas is you." I sing and the room claps I start smiling until I see Kara standing in the edge of the door with her hand on her hip.

"Ms. Rosalyn, you promised me that part, why is she getting it?" She wines and pouts her lip out. I roll my eyes and set the microphone on the table. I walk out of the classroom and run towards my locker,throwing my crap in the metal holster. As I'm walking towards the table to sit with my friends I hear a girl saying something. I listen more carefully.

"The girl in the black. Yeah, she's the one who cuts herself." I look around and I'm the only one wearing black. I sigh and sit at the table. Everyone is talking about how Justin bieber is retiring because he can't handle the fame. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I turn around to see girls pointing at me. I ignore it and listen to the conversation, I then hear a girls' voice behind me.

"The fat one. The one in the black, yeah her. The emo one." I ignore the girl and remember when the bullying started. When I was in fifth grade the boys called me ugly because I didn't wear makeup, then in sixth grade it got worse the girls would say that I'm fat and ugly and that if I died no one would care. So I started cutting, then the bands came into play. I hear my name being said over and over.

"Rayne? Rayne!? RAYNE?!" I snap out of my stare and look towards Jenny.

"What?"  I say smiling wide.

"What's gotten in to you?" She says popping her gum.

"Nothing. What do you mean? I'm fine." I say putting on a fake smile. She nods her head and smiles at me.

The bell rings and I walk towards first period. Hearing all the chatter and stares I begin to think what the hell? One day I'm a nobody and now I'm the gossip of the school.

---------------Seventh Period--------------

I open my locker and a note falls out. I bend down to get it, I open the note and on the inside it says:

Rain, do you know that you are what everyone is talking about? Well I thought I should say why you are being noticed.

    1) Your really really ugly and I mean it.

    2) You flirt with everyone. No boy likes you.

    3) if you died no one would care.

That was the end of the letter, I rip it up and throw it in my locker. Slamming the locker I run to the music room. The bell rings and I sit down. The words 'if you died no one would care' kept replaying in my mind. I can't believe she's doing this again.  We practiced the dances for tomorrow and all ten songs. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day.

Author's Note:

Hai! If you like BvB read this lol :) so yeah Comment, Vote And Share with Others. Stay Beautiful

♥TQ