Prologue

Taking 7 rounds around the fire, promising each other 7 vows. The boy adorns sindoor (vermillion) in her hairline and tying the mangalsutra (nuptial chain) around her neck. The priest chanted some prayers, "Vivah sampann hua. Ab app Dono pati patni hai. (The marriage is complete. Now you two are lawfully wedded.)" The priest announced and and the hall burst out claps.

The girl smiled brightly. Both stood up and took blessings from elder, "Wish you two a happy married life!" Blessed her mother. Soon it was the bidai (see off), the girl cried miserably hugging her parents.

The husband and wife sat in the car going towards his home. He didn't even look up to her once. She silently cried during the destination. Reaching her new house she was welcomed grandly. All the rituals were done. Now it was time for the husband and wife to have their wedding night. She entered the room and sat on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband.

He entered after 5 minutes, "Look Nisha, I've been forced for this wedding! I have no interest in this relation." He said breaking her heart, "But Arav..." She was interrupted by him, "Don't! I know you have manipulated ma and papa to marry me because I'm rich. But listen, I have seen many girls like you and I will not fall in your trap! Never try coming close to me or you'll see the worst!" He spat angrily braking her completely. He soon left the room.

She cried the whole night, she soon slept due to tiredness.

___________

Hi guys,
I'm new here and this is my first story. Please give your support by voting and commenting below

Thanks!