neighbours

Teahyung

After spending 2 hours in the kitchen I learned one thing about Jungkook  that he eats a lot . And after that as jin said i showed jungkook around the house and his room which is at the end of the corridor way far from mine which is on the other end. What if he needs something?....

No, he didn't think of that, he just wanted the whitest room ever .i bet he is being racist. (Thinks in whiny voice)

Oh well . whatever he isn't  even good to me .always giving short answers to the things I say. He is mean .
He talks to hoseok and jin just fine .

I just don't know what is going on with him .but i think he will be okay after a while. He just needs time to settle down. And I also have to tell him what this place is........

Jungkook

I like my new room. Its so white and clean, I feel calm in here . I'm not being racist or anything.

And also hoseok lives in the room adjacent to mine .I think he likes me or it could be just a joke but I am actually thinking about him a lot. Like he is cute and funny .And like the happiest person I've ever seen but he has depth and mystery. He's happy and the next moment  he's talking about death.he intreges me .

(Yes i am going to destroy your ships and make u think about ur life and how much of a  lie it is .)

I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in "someone peeks in .god he is a child of angels .
"Hey"
"Hi,come on in.don't be shy "(when i was typing 'shy' autocorrect turned it into short. Sorry jimin)
"Hi ,I'm jimin"he say coming in. He sits at the leg of my bed .
"And?"
"And I'm your neighbour .i live next door .i just heard from hobi hyung that the new kid's here so i wanted to come and greet you ."
"Oh" i blush at hoseok's name .
"So,why are you here ?"jimin asks ignoring the red on my face.
"Well .i woke up at a hospital. And don't remember anything. And taehyung was there so he brought me here cause I don't have anywhere else to go ."
"Oh ."
"God that was the longest sentence I've said in like 2 months ."
"What ?REALLY? "Jimin says trying to hold back from laughing his livers out after seeing the flustered expression of jungkook. Completely forgoting about jungkook saying that he woke up without memories.
"Yeah"
"Anyways.i meant by the question how did you get here by here i mean like how did your soul enter into the edge of heaven ?"
"What?"jungkook asks with a creeped out expression.
"So ,hoseok was telling the truth. You really don't know anything ."
Now jungkook was starting to get annoyed.
"I'm sorry but i don't understand what your saying nor do I want to. But i want to be alone so can you leave?"jungkook said .
"Oh ,sorry if i annoyed you .i was just curious about the new boy. "Jimin said .
"I'M A MAN..."JUNGKOOK SHOUTED ...
with that jimin ran out of the room.

Jimin

I got out of the room and thought to myself. Well,that was weird but atleast he's cute .

I knock on hoseok's door to hang out .but he is not there so i go to my room instead and scroll through my Instagram.

A/n
Sorry if that was a boring chapter. It will help me to transact to the next topics about the story