PANCAKES

Jungkook's P.O.V

"E....excuse me "i stutter out .he looks at me. God damn he looks like a puppy and a horse .(yes it is he who your thinking of the lord of happiness and sunshine )

He turns his head and see me over his shoulder. "I'm jungkook. I'm new here .can you..."he cuts me off
"Oh ,so your the new boy "

(I'm a man) jungkook thinks to himself. But says "yes I am "i can not say anything else before the guys gets up and hugs me ." Hi .its nice to meet you. I'm hoseok but you can call me hobi .And I hope we can be friends. And if your ever sad come to me .I will make the sadness go away I'll be there. I'll be your hope."he says all there hugging me tighter every passing second .

"Your khhagafjfgr choking meh"and he finally lets go. "Oh your red ,is that because of the lack of air .I'm so sorry .you see i love hugs and sometimes I can get ahead of myself. "

"It's okay "i say "but don't do that again well not without asking "
"Who asks before hugging? "
"I do."
"Have you ever even hugged anyone before ?"
"I have. I think .i don't really remember "
"Your somewhat weird......i like you."

And thats how pink dust follows its way to my cheeks. I try to hide it saying "Well,your weirder"

"I didn't say that i wasn't .well kookie its was great to see you but now I'm not sure if I can be just friends. "

"What are you saying?DO you not want to be my friend? "

"Don't take it so literally. I'm flirting with you."
"Whoa.you are straight forward. "
"Yes .i am .And thats why I died ."

"WHAT?YOU ARE DEAD?SO WHAT AM I TALKING TO.?A GHOST .YOUR KIDDING .RIGHT ?"JUNGKOOK was shocked. Like what the fuck is he talking about?

But hoseok was dead on serious about this.

"Well, i guess they didn't tell you yet ."
"Tell me what? "I ask
"Thats not for me to tell"

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Well I guess they didn't tell you yet. "
"Tell me what? "
I got really nervous. Jungkook hasn't  even settled in here .if he learns what this place is he will freak out. And that may cause him damage .

"Shut it hoseok. Live the boy alone .he is still new here ."jin steps forward from behind of me.

Then he stops dead on track. He is staring at jungkook.,stunned.jungkook notices that too. Jin has a weird expression on ,i can not read it but he seems troubled.

"What?"jungkook asks jin and that seems to break his daydreams.

Surprising jungkook, jin gets on his knees .(get your minds out of the gutter).so now he is eye level to him .

Jin puts his left hand on jungkook's cheeks .which was pink from the time we entered the room.

"You ...your jungkook ."
"Yes .I am "jungkook says

Wait how does jin know his name? I don't think i told him.

"Your so grown up. You look like a man ."
"Finally. Someone said that. "
(Jungkook was happy at being called a man. Rather than being called a boy or a child )
"Your so cute ."jin says. His eyes getting teary.
"And there sinks the boat on my hope "jungkook says with a betrayed expression.
"Hey .I'm still hear ."hoseak said getting in the conversation. He is pouting. What is he? A 3 year old. But it does not look bad .he is kind of cute .but not my type.

Seeing them makes me smile.
I add in "jungkook, this is jin ."
"You can call me mother. "Jin says grinning.
"What?"
"Yeah .that too"
"Are you hungry?"jin asks. And a smile made its way to kookie's face .
"Yaaaas"
"Okay what do you want to eat?"
"PANCAKES "
WELL.HE SURE GOT EXCITED ABOUT FOOD.

"Okay lets go to the kitchen. And then tae will show you around the house. "

3rd person

At the kitchen nothing special happened .just kookie eating a lot then spilling a little .then getting a little weirded out when jin started scolding him as if he was his mother. And a lot of this that and blah!