Nick Crompton (ft nk crompton)

Nick crompton was a thicc kid in a thicc house in a thicc world. They world is thicc, u no. But when he met Jake p, everything changed.

Nick went to the store.
A blonde haired kid was harassing this taller, more scruffy looking kid. Also with blonde hair. I run over to the first blonde kid, and help him beat up the kid with the blue shirt. (The latter blonde haired kid.) the kid that was getting beat up had a blue shirt on with a fist on it. Suddenly, I notice something in his eyes that I didn't see before. Of course, I noticed it too late, for I was already being recruited into the kkk- I mean, team ten. I figured out the boy who was beating up Félix, as they called him, was named jake. Jake Paul was, in a few words, a savage. A real, real savage. He dabbed on them haterz. But, one thing I realized, was that I popped my collar better than him. I popped my collar and pet Fèlix, who was on all fours. I used him as my table. I intentionally kick him as I stand up.
"Motherfu-" I shoot him a look. (No it wasn't a lust filled look, although I did get a boner.)
Félix stares at my boner in confusion.
Then he averts his gaze and doesn't talk.
Jake Paul walks in the room. He has a side bitch now. Her name was Tessa brooks and she got that boi with the hook.
Suddenly, I hear the sound of a gun rattling through our well-deserved mansion.
"Bambambambambam" I hear from the machine guns. I look at the shooter and see a flash of green hair.
"JACK?" I yell in confusion. A small, red haired man pops up beside him. I didn't know who he was. I didn't want to know.