∞ A word of the author. ∞

Dear readers

at first I want to thank you for opening my book. I must say that I'm always a bit scared to let people read my stories. Especially people that I don't know. I'm not gonna say that I'm the best writer, but I like to write and for me that's the most important thing. Do in your life things that makes you happy, for me that's teaching and writing. 

Like I already said, I'm not the best writer. Not at all, especially because I don't write in my native language. I'm Flemish and in Flanders we don't really speak English - except when we're at school or when we meet someone who only speaks English. I must say that we more likely to speak English, than French. But, why do you write in English? Simple question! In my opinion it sounds better. Am I good in English? Not really, that's why I use a dictionary while I'm writing. Sadly enough there isn't a dictionary that helps me with my grammar, because that's the hardest thing in this language. I'm a beginning teacher and I learn my children that's okay to make mistakes and that you can learn from it. So I ask you. If you discover a mistake or you think that there are better words to explain myself, please let me know. I'm very thankful for your help. 

Let me tell you something about the story. It's the first time that I write a Harry Potter story. So it's possible that there are mistakes or that you read things that aren't possible. Keep in mind that I'm a barrel of fantasy and always give stories my own touch. That means that I put in new elements that doesn't really happen in the movies or in the stories. That means that I create new villages or places that don't exist in the 'real' Harry Potter world. That means that I change the plot or the history from J.K. Rowling. I hope that you're willing to start reading and that you appreciate the changes that I made.

By now I've said enough. I hope you enjoy it and don't be afraid to leave some comments. If you miss something or you have an idea, send me a message and I'll keep it in mind. 

I hope you're having a nice day and welcome to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Lots of love!