a forgotten past

This was requested by DancingDragonfly sort of. The video above is really good. I do not own it.

After China calmed down Russia handedly the book to france.

France: Zhis is Prussia's, when Lithuania and Prussia (back when Prussia was still a Baltic before being Germanized) were little tiny kids, they used to play together. Neither one remembers it though. They have been rivals as long as both can remember.

Prus: Vell, now he is mein awesome friend.

Lith: Yes and who remembers everything about their past.

Prussia slings his arm around the Prussian and Prussia just has that goofy smile.

France: Well zhen, *ahem* zhats nice. So this is Prussia's again. Dear diary, today was awesome, but I found myself speaking old Prussian. I thought I had forgotten about that time. I wonder if Latvia or Lithuania forgot I was there brother. The time before Germania adopted me is a blurry.

Latvia and Lithuania looked at Prussia wide eyed, mouth agape.

Latvia: Y-your our b-brother?

Prussia nodded, it's been so many years that even he forgot about it.

Lith: I-I can't believe this. Y-you are my b-brother.

Lithuania then pulled him into a hug. Latvia also stood up and walked to them.

Latvia: Hey, doesn't this mean that we're Germany's uncles.

Germany scooted away a bit farther.

Prus: Ja it does.

Lith: Then, call me uncle Lithuania.

Germany face-palmed himself, and did it again when Latvia asked the same question.

Germ: Nein, zhere's no vay zhat I'm going to call jou mein uncles.

Latvia: Come on, just once.

Prussia then smirked and pointed at Germany.

Prus: As jour awesome big Bruder, I'm telling jou to call jour awesome uncle Lithuania and Latvia, your awesome uncles.

Germ: *sigh* if it vill get jou off my back. Uncle Lithuania and uncle Latvia.

Latvia: *slaps back* See, that wasn't so hard.

Germany slammed his face against the table. The room filled with laughter, a few countries congratulated them on finding out they were family.

Spain: Well Amigos, how about we take a break for a few minutes.

Roma: Whatever tomato loser.

A/N: I don't cuss, that's the closes I'm going to say. If you don't like, SUE ME!!

Italy: Ve~ Maybe we are-a related to someone-a else also fratello.

Seborga: Yeah, maybe it-a hot chick.

Roma: *slaps the back of his head* Is that-a all you think about-a?

Seborga: Basically.

The three Italian brothers were the first to leave the room, Italy and Seborga skipping and dragging Romano along. This time Mexico also joined them, along with Spain.

Prus: Kesese, hey Vest, how about jou vith us, ve are going to get a drink.

Germ: It's only a 15 minute break, vhy vould jou get drunk?

Prussia and Lithuania push Germany towards the door, trying to get him to drink.

Prus: I said get a drink, not get drunk, I'm smarter zhan zhat.

Austria: No jou aren't.

Prus: SHUT IT PIANO MAN!

Austria just gave him a 'I'm-not-amused' look and walk away with Hungary.

Prus: Come on Germany, it'll be fun.

Latvia: I'll make sure he doesn't get too much of the drunk.

Germ: Ja, I guess I'll go.

That was all that Prussia needed to hear to start dragging Germany to the bar, at this point he was used to being dragged around, most of the time by Italy. Once they made it to the bar, they already saw Denmark getting drunk.

Denm: *slaps seat* Hey, come and join us, German Bros.

Germ: Don't call me zhat.

A so after a little talking Prussia got one Beer for everyone. Latvia kept refusing but in the end drank it anyway.

Latvia: Hehe hehe, I'm you uncle, Germany..

Germ: How zhe heck did jou get zhat drunk already?

Lith: Because he rarely has beer.

Germany finished up his beer and just watched Latvia mumble to himself drunk. Lithuania got him a glass of water and tried to sober him up before the meeting restarted.

Russ: He is drunk, da?

Lithuania jumped and saw Russia standing behind him. Lithuania started waving his arms around and stuttering. Prussia just was dieing from laughter.

Latvia: I-I've sobered up a bit, I t-think I'm good.

Germ: So I guess he sobered up after see Russia. I guess he's scary enough to do that to poor little Latvia.

Latvia just stood up, and got some more water, in truth he was just getting away from Russia.

Latvia: Mr.Russia is so scary. Hm I wonder who's scarier, him or Mr.Sweden?

As if reading his mind, Sweden looked over at the small nation, who jumped and walked away.

Lat: Why are they so scary.

Prus: Kesese, vell isn't it awezome zhat we remembered zhat jou are Mein awezome Bruder, and Vest's awezome Uncle.

Lith: Yeah, but I can't believe we forgot something like that in the first place.

Prus: Hey, I'm awezome so zhat means jou are awezome alzo. Like jou said, who remembers everything about their past?

Lith: Yeah, that's true. Well we should head back to the meeting room.

Germ: Ja.

Prus: *strikes awesome pose* Zhe awezome me vill lead mein awezome friends, because I'm awezome.

Germany had already left, along with Lithuania, so Prussia was left bragging his awesomeness to Latvia.

Sorry if it bad, I really couldn't think of anything.
Well hoped you liked it anyway.
I'm awesome.
Hasta la pasta