Stories 4,000 years old

China jumped off of the stack of people and went back to his seat. To his left was Hong Kong, and next to him was Taiwan. To his right was Japan and next to him was South and North Korea.

HK: Hey, Latvia, I'll read now.

Latvia: O-Oh, okay here you go.

Latvia handedly him the book and Hong Kong thanked him. Hong Kong flipped through the pages, and once he got the page they were read he started to laugh.

Japan: I something funny Hong Kong-San?

HK: Oh, Here, this is sensei's, Dear diary, Korea changed my ringtone to Gangnam style. I don't know how to change it back.

N.Kor: Haha, I remember that, you had it Gang style for three months.

China: Hmp, it wasn't funny aru.

Japan: It was a rittre (little) funny.

China: Ai-ya, not you too japan.

Japan just smiled and went back to drinking some tea. Where he got the tea will forever be a mystery.

Russ: I will read, da.

Hong Kong sort of threw him the book because Russia caught him off guard. The book then landed on Russia head.

China: *sigh* Oh no aru.

Russia turned to Hong Kong, pulling out his magical pipe of pain, kolkol-ing. China stepped in front of Russia and crossed his arms.

China: No, aru, you can't hurt Hong Kong. Ai-ya your being way to scary!

Russ: Kolkolkol, I'm just messing with you. *places hand on china's head* I wouldn't hurt anyone you love.

Russ: Oh, this is Japan's, dear diary, forget sexy. I'm bring kawaii back!

Phili: Yes, I'm sure you can be kawaii.

Japan turns to philippines, his face redder than spain's tomatoes.

Japan: Well I mean who else can you think of.

Philippines walks over to Liechtenstein and points to her.

Phili: This is the definition of kawaii.

Liechtenstein started to blush, which made her appear even cuter. Japan even nodded in agreement, there was no one cuter than a blushing Liechtenstein.

Phili: She's as cute as Romano, when he's blushing.

Roma: *slaps Philippines' shoulder* I am-a not cute.

Spain: You are adorable.

Spain tried to hug Romano but just received a face full of fist.

Roma: I'm not cute, and I'm definitely not adorable!!

Russ: Well let's get back to the book, da. This is China's, Dear diary, I sort of wish that I was closer to the Italy brothers, I want to tell them stories of  their grandfather. I don't really know if it a good idea or not, it might just bring up bad memories. If Romano is anything like his grandfather, there will be tears. For now I will keep my stories of Rome to myself. It's probably for the best.

China looked at Italy and Romano, who seemed a little shocked. Italy was smiling ear to ear, and Romano, though still looked annoyed, was clearly surprised.

China: I'm sorry that I've never told you about this, aru. I just not sure how you'll react with some of the stories.

Roma: So you knew the old man

Ita: Fratello, don't say that about grandpa Rome.

Romano smiled, it was a bit more like a happy smirk, but he smiled.

Roma: How-a about you tell us-a some stories about-a him sometime.

Italy looked at Romano, wide eyed. He saw his brother smiling, he couldn't help himself and hugged him.

Seborga: Hey don't-a forget about-a me, I want-a to hear stories about-a the old man.

China smiled and shook his head. Of course Romano didn't like the hug and tried to pry Italy off, but Spain come from behind him and hugged him.

Roma: GET-A OFF OF-A ME!!!

Spain: Aww, but your so cute Lovi.

Romano just blushed even more, then he started trying to move around.

Italy: Ow, ow, fratello stop.

Romano looked up, and saw their curls got stuck together.

Roma: THIS-A IS ALL-A YOUR FAULT!

Italy: What!? How is it all my fault, can't you blame Spain a little?

Spain: Well I'm not the one with the curl, now am I.

Roma: Be-a quiet and help us.

After a little tugging and untangling, and a little whining from Feliciano, they got the curls untangled.

Roma: Now maybe-a you'll learn your-a lesson.

Clearly he was wrong, because Feli went back and hugged him. This time getting hit in the head by Romano.

America: Okay dudes me, the hero, will read, this is Korea's. Dear diary, Japan and China are just jealous, because they don't have Gangnam style.

Japan: Why wourd I be jearous of something rike that?

China: I hope you Gangnam style off a cliff.

S.Kor: See, you two are jealous.

China puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms. Japan just shook his head and looked away. Then the Koreas started laughing.

China: What's so funny, aru?

S.Kor: You look like a little kid.

China: Ai-ya, I will hit with my pan!

N.Kor: It's just a joke.

China just sulked into his seat, and Hong Kong was just cringing from the way they were acting.

Japan: Werr, I am not jearous, but I can't say the same for China-san.

China: STOP HELPING THEM ARU!!

I hope you people like it. Sorry for the late update, I've been busy playing a digimon game I bought in the states, and catching up on some manga.
Well please request.
Hasta la pasta.