Chapter Seven

Frisk, Timmy, and Bonnie went into the next room looking for Cory, Timmy having calmed down after realizing that Bonnie was just as confused as he was and wasn't going to hurt him. Frisk saw Flowey and ran over to the flower. "Hi Flowey! Long time no see, huh?", said Frisk. "Oh, howdy Frisk, what are you doing here and who are your friends?",asked Flowey. "This is Bonnie and Timmy.",said Frisk, gesturing over to the bunny and small child. "Ok, well I might as well let you go, since I'm just gonna get fireballed by Toriel again.", he said. "Wait, so you're NOT going to try to kill me?",she asked, confused. "Well, there's no point since I'm just gonna get fireballed in the face by my own mother!", he exclaimed. Bonnie and Timmy backed off, but Frisk had an idea. "Hey, Flowey, you want to be Asriel again, right?",Frisk asked. "OF COURSE YOU IDIOT",he yelled. "Well I think you have a friend that could help you.",She winked. She then pulled out a knife. "Recognize this?",Frisk asked. Chara's knife? How does Frisk have it? He thought. "Where did you get that thing?", Flowey asked cautiously. "Cory found it in Asgore's home last time we were here.",she said. "Chara told me all about it.",she finished. Chara was standing there in silence. Then she realized what Frisk meant. Then she let something go. Flowey began to feel weird. Suddenly every thing changed. When it was over Chara was standing there, visible to everyone and Asriel was laying on the floor. Then Toriel came into the room with Cory. They stared in shock. Cory at Chara, Toriel at Asriel. "Asriel?", said Toriel. "....Mom?", said Asriel. They were both in shock. Cory's eye was filled with tears of joy as he looked at his sister. Bonnie and Timmy were just plain confused. Then Frisk realized something. Maybe we will finally get the perfect happy ending I've always wanted to get. She thought.