Chapter Six

Bonnie fell backwards, startled by the screams of the child. "What the-", he said. He was surprised by the sudden loud noise. "It can talk!!!", screamed the little boy. The other two children were just staring at him, shocked. "Nonononononononono......", the little boy said over one over and over and over and over and over and over ect. "Timmy, calm down!", said the other boy. The girl was staring at him in shock. "Uhhhhh...", he was confused. Be nice he thought. "Um, hi, I'm Bonnie, Bonnie the Bunny!", he said enthusiastically. "I was with my friends, but they all disappeared.", he said. "What are your names?", he asked. "Um, my name's Cory, and this is Frisk, and Timmy.", said Cory. Timmy was still scared witless. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, Timmy", said Bonnie. Timmy calmed down. When he did, Bonnie noticed bite marks on his head. He then had a flashback. He was on the stage at Fredbear's Family diner. "No, I don't want to go", said Timmy. "Hey guys, I think the little beat wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!", said his brother. "He was crying. Then there was a chomp. Bonnie's eyes widened. "Uhh, Bonnie? Are you OK?", asked Cori. "I know you...", said the rabbit looking at Timmy. "My first question is, how are you alive right now?! That bite should have killed you!!!", he said. Cory and Frisk looked confused. "I also know you, you son of a ****ing child murdering *****.", he said, he said looking at Cory. "Uhh, Bonnie, I wouldn't insult him like that.", said Frisk. But to her (yes, frisk is a girl in this fyi) suprise, there were tears in Cory's eyes. He said nothing, and just ran away crying. "Oh boohoo, the murderer child returns crying.", said Flowey. "Leave me alone Flowey*sniff*.", said Cory.
Flowey was surprised, he hadn't thought that Cory would ever be this sad, considering the flower thought that Cory was soulless, like him. He sat there in silence, thinking. He suddenly remembered something. It was from when he had been Asriel. "Uhhh, you're such a crybaby, Asriel.", said Chara. "I-I just don't want to die.", he said, "not like him." "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM!!!", said Chara. "...",Asriel went silent. "S-sorry, Chara.", he said.
His flashback ended. "...Cory? Hello?",he called. 
BUT NOBODY CAME