Chapter Two

"Come on, you two, let's get to the top!", said Cory. "Can't*pant*we just*pant take a*pant* break.", said a very tired Frisk. "Oh, come on Frisk show some kind hearted enthusiasm!", said Cory excitedly. "Says the one who's evil and murderous.", muttered Timmy to Frisk. They giggled. "Hey, I heard that!!", yelled Cory from farther up the trail. Just then, Timmy and Frisk heard Cory scream. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!", he screamed as he tripped and fell towards a hole. "Gotcha!", said Frisk triumphantly. She had grabbed his ankle at the last second. Timmy came running up. "Is everyone O-WOAH!!", he yelped as he slid helplessly into Frisk, knocking them down. As they fell, Cory remembered that he and Frisk had fallen down this hole before. "Aim for the flowers!!", he called to the other two, shouting to be heard over the rushing wind. "Why?", asked Timmy. "Just trust me!!", he replied. They landed. Timmy opened his eyes and saw that he was alive. Cory and Frisk were on either side of him. He then lookup and screamed. Cory and Frisk woke to the familiar scream of Timmy. "What is it this time?", said Cori. "Uhh..., Cory.", said Frisk nervously. "Whaaaaaatttt?", Cory saw it. It was a massive animatronic rabbit, staring right at them.