I didn't realize that I was crying till I looked at my hands.

"Are you okay?" Geoff asked me.

"I need to get to New York". I said softly

"Do you want to go home?"

"No, I'm not going to ruin your family time". I said

"Are you feeling alright love?" Geoff's grandmother said wheeling over to me

"No, I'm really not". I said as a few tears fell down my face.

"I'm so sorry". I blurted out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I said repeatedly.

"Don't be sorry". Geoff said bringing me onto is lap.

"I'm- I'm sorry, I have these fits every so often, I'm just getting over a hard time right now, and I'm drinking my problems away and it's not helping". I said getting off Geoff.

"Lost". Dawn said.

"What?" Daisy said.

"She's experiencing a lost". She said

"My mom". I said softly.

"I lost one of my daughters when Geoff was 13 years old, it was the hardest thing I've even gone through. I isolated myself 15 years later, I'm 79 years old I had my girls at 44 losing one still hurts". She said as a tear ran down her face

"What I'm saying is don't hold in your emotions because they'll come back at hit you hard, give grandma a hug". I stood up she gave her a light hug.

"Welcome to the family". She said

I smiled and sat back down.

"Now stop crying and let's eat". She said letting out a smile.

~~

"Do you work?" Daisy asked me

"Yes, I'm a music journalist, that's how Geoff and I got to know each other better". I said smiling

I took another bite of my pasta and bread stick as kids were laughing among themselves.

"That's great". Geoff's father said

"Chloe it was so nice having you over, we should definitely have you over more". Daisy said smiling

"Thank you for having me over mr.Wigington". I said cleaning up my plate.

"Chloe dear, you don't have to clean, and call me Geoffrey". He said with a smile.

I set my dish on the counter and rested my head on the table.

"Dad we're gonna get going". Daisy said grabbing her kids.

"Have a safe trip". He said smiling.

"Bye Chloe" Daisy said hugging me from behind.

"Chloe, I'm going home so I want you to have something before I go". Dawn said, Her wheelchair creaked as she came closer to me.

"I want you to have this, I don't give these out to just anyone, I can tell that my grandson makes you happy and he cares a lot for you". She said placing a box on my hand.

I opened the box to see a set of keys inside.

"So when ever you want you can come in and we can have more dinners like this".

"Oh, thank you Dawn". I said giving her a light hug

"Are you afraid you're going to brake me, give me a real hug". She said laughing

I gave her a tighter hug and a smile

"Welcome to the family". She said

"Geoffrey help me to your car". She said heading to the front door.

"What one?" Geoff said laughing.

"Your father dumbass". She said laughing

I headed to the couch and looked at my phone again.

"We have about and hour to ourselves". Geoff said snatching my phone out my hand.

"Geoff, I'm drunk, I have keys to your house, and I ate to many bread sticks". I said laughing.

"Want a house tour?" Geoff said extending his hand.

I took his hand as he pulled me up and took me upstairs.

"That's my mom and dad's old room, we don't go in there, my dads room is next to his old room. This is my sister Sarah's old room, and here's the best room, mine" he said opening the door.

His room was blue, had posters all over his room some clothes were just laying on his floor.

"Can this tour take a pit stop?" I said biting my lip.

He smirked at my suggestion and kissed my cheek leading to my neck.

He pushed me onto his mattress as I pulled him onto me.
He slid my shirt off and threw it on his dresser

"Did I ever tell you, I love drunk Chloe?" Geoff said kissing my neck again

"She's two days old calm down". I said laughing.

"Fuck Chloe". He said with a smile.

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down.

"All yours". I said smiling through a kiss.