Part 6- The crying game.

Mulai dari awal

''Don't make this your problem, little one.'' I whispered kissing her head and playing with her hair to calm her down.

I really don't get why Evelyn is always so protective over Skylar and me. She once said she would do anything to stay our sister as if she could lose us. Mostly because she's biologically not our sister, but she 100% feels like it though.

''I'm not. I just don't want you two to fight.'' She said in-between sobs.

''Hey It's okay. Tomorrow It's all over. I'm going to make it up to Skylar and to Demi. Nothing to worry about.'' As hard as it was for me to say it I had to for Evelyn. The youngest of us who might be the fucking wisest.

''Okay?'' I asked waiting for an answer.

''Okay.'' She breathed out and wiped her tears on my t-shirts. I chuckled at how she always did this. Always wiping her tears on me and shit.

''Now go to bed and don't worry about anything.'' I whispered as I cupped her cheeks wiping away her tears.

She smiled as an answer.

''Good. Now go dream about boys or unicorns or whatever.'' I chuckled and she let out a small laugh before turning around and rubbing her eyes.

Turning back to my phone immediately I had some text messages from my mom.

Mom: ''Do I need to worry? I love you.''

Mom: ''Call me in the morning please. I love you so much babygirl.''

I smiled knowing she was sincerely concerned. I hated to keep her in this position for the night so I just texted her back.

Shelley: ''It's okay mom. I just had a talk with Demi, that's all. Love you too.''

Sending the text I went to the texts that my best friend sent me.

Felicia: ''Hey I saw you were on set with Demi MOTHERFUCKING Lovato. She even was at the fucking opening oh my god. Update me! I miss you, love you.''

It wasn't the kind of text I was expecting, but I was glad it was this text instead of a 'Skylar called me, are you okay?' It would have been a disaster.

Shelley: ''Felicia I swear to god It has been a rollercoaster. Everything that needed to happen, happened this fucking week. I can't and I'm dying. Love you and miss you too..''

Sent the text and suddenly felt some kind of relief. I didn't get any texts or calls from Demi which I kinda expected. Maybe she's scared to reach out to me now and just doesn't want to talk to me or something like that. I really don't know. I would love to say that I didn't care, because that's my everyday sentence. But tonight I did care actually. I wanted to know what was on her mind, but obviously I didn't let her speak at all. Very guilty about that.

An hour later I finally came to my senses and went to bed. It was 3:07 AM and I was completely exhausted. Immediately falling asleep I also woke up quite late. With late I mean 4PM.

''Goodmorning.'' Stacey said as she saw me laying all over my bed.

''Someone has been sleeping very well..'' She chuckled as I turned on my back trying to open my eyes.

''I got you some yoghurt and tea.'' I rolled my eyes with my eyes still closed, because all I wanted was to sleep.

''I just want to sleep.'' I groaned putting my pillow over my head.