Chapter 6

Authors Note! :)

Here is the next chapter. I hope it lives up to your standards. I know it's going by a tad slow, but hey I need to develop these characters feelings and I think this is the only way. If their are any mistakes please tel me and I'll fix them! OH! I dedicate this to some new friends. I think I talk to Jess most of the time, but I'm nto certain...lol It's okay. They are cool anyways! This chapter is dedicated to you guys! Everyone please Comment/vote and fan if you really love me! 

-BibliophileForLife

Chapter 6

Ardens P.O.V

I couldn’t help but feel the back of my neck as I waited for Lia to come out of her house. It tingled as I touched it. I had forgotten earlier to look at it, but now I wanted to know what in the hell it was.

Being a vampire didn’t make me invincible, but it did make me immune to most things. This is the first time that my skin has ever itched or been inflamed. I knew it most of not have been such a big of a deal. Considering how my body didn’t ‘fix’ it while I slept, but it made me wonder on why it was there.

Feeling a pair of eyes on me, I look up at Lia’s mom as she stands in the doorway of the house. Watching me she lifts up her hand as an invitation for me to come in. I stare at the open doorway as she walks away leaving it for me to come in.

Shrugging I get out of my car and go inside. I can hear Lia still sleeping in her room and her parents talking in the kitchen. Walking in I sit down next to Lia’s dad.

Feeling uncomfortable, I stare at the counter top. I listen to Lia’s even breathing as she continues to slumber, oblivious to my presence in her house. A smirk overcomes my features as I hear her mumble my name in her sleep.

I wonder what memories she’s going over. Looking up I notice her mom and dad’s smiles.

“Here’s some food Arden.” Lia’s mom says as she puts a plate full of food in front of me. Inclining my head to her in a nod, I start to eat.

Finishing my food, I hear the clatter of Lia coming down the stairs. Stiffening I feel her gaze as she asses me from behind.

“What are you doing here?” Knowing the question is for me I turn around to stare at her.

“I’m your ride to school.” I tell her with a smirk. Her eyes widen at the statement.

“No you’re not, I have a car.” She huffs at me.

“Your car is at school.” I tell her and then turn back around. I let out a chuckle at the little foot stomp that I just heard her do.

Her parents laugh at the silence we gave each other as she reluctantly sat next to me. My nose twitches at the smell that comes from the cup her mom puts in front of her. Blood. Out of the corner of my eye, I watch as Lia makes a disgusted look as she drinks the stuff. Now isn’t that interesting.

“Do you need some Arden?” Lia’s mom asks with a concerned face.

“No, I already had mine for the day.” I tell her with a smile. Smiling back at me, she takes a sip from her own cup.

“You two better leave or you’ll be late for school.” Lia’s dad says as he looks at the clock.

Getting up I incline my head to her parents to show my thanks. Smiling at me, they direct their attention back to each other. Walking towards my car, I can hear Lia grumble about sharing a car ride with me. She didn’t complain about it yesterday.