December 12, 3:30

Ok, I'm a spoiler kind of girl but if you don't want to know I won't say anything. But here is a link to go to their page that will tell more about season 2

http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Season_2

Enjoy!! 😁😁

Chloe

After school, I headed to the new house Daddy was able to buy before all his money went to ruins. It's honestly not a bad house but I miss the old mansion.

As I was about to cross the street when I saw an old man crossing from the other side. There was a car going straight towards him!!

Without thinking, I ran and pushed him out of the way and landed on the sidewalk.

"Are you ok sir?"

The old man stood up with the help of his cane. "Yes I am. Thank you very much for your help young lady." I helped him with his bag and he walked away.

When I went into my new house, I saw that Daddy wasn't home. I guess he's out looking for a job. I signed and went to my room. After closing my door, I went to due on my bed when I saw a weird looking box.

Huh? What's this? I grabbed the box and opened it. Inside was a small yellow hair comb. Oo this is really cute! Maybe Daddy bought it for me before we lost everything. I need to thank him later.

I picked it up and closed it into my ponytail. "So cute!" I squealed. Before I could text Sabrina, I felt a weird buzzing coming from the comb. Suddenly, a yellow mist roamed around my room. There mist disappeared and a weird yellow bee doll was flying right in front of me!

I screamed and hid behind my closet door. "Do not be afraid, Chloe. I'm here because you have been chosen." I poked my head around to see the bug thing looking right at me. "My name is Pollen, and I'm a bee kwami. Due to your recent change, you have been chosen to become a super hero."

"My recent change? What do you mean?" I had stepped out from behind my door and was slowly walking towards Pollen.

"You use to be full of hate for people, especially that one girl Marinette. But after your father lose the mayor election, my master realized that the reason you were the way you were was because your father gave you everything you wanted and you were never punished for doing something wrong or blaming others for stuff you did."

I nodded, knowing all of this and hated being reminded about it.

Pollen continued. "But after he lost everything, you believed that no one would like you because you were broke. But after Adrien and the rest of your new friends helped you realized that people like you only if you treat them kindly and give them the respect they deserve. And because of that, you have learned to be kind and not blame your actions on others."

I smiled. "So not only am I gonna be a super hero like Ladybug and Chat Noir, but you just told me that everyone knows I'm trying to change?" I'm so happy! Maybe now I can finally make friends! Well, friends I didn't force to be my friend or who's only my friend out of pity...

"And that's another reason you have been picked, Chloe. Back the months ago, you would have only cared about becoming a hero. But right now you care about knowing that your getting better. You deserve this."

We walked to the center of my bedroom. "Ok, now your power is super strength, flying, and your weapon is a trompo, it's kinda like a giant hammer. Now, when you want to change, all you have to do is say Buzz Off. Then when you willingly want to change back before you run out of time, you say Buzz On. Got it?" I nodded. "Also, you have a few powers. First, you can fly but until you can get the hang of floating off the ground, you will have to jump from a short place, like a chair or bed. You're other power is Venom, it let's you sting your opponents and freeze them in place for five minutes. When that five minutes are up, you'll transform back and they will unfreeze."

I nodded. "Let's check this baby out! Pollen, Buzz On!" My whole body started floating off the ground and I could see my clothes changing. Pollen flew into my comb and I could see a picture of a bee on my comb darken with little black dots that cover the bee.

A few seconds later, I was back on the ground in front of my mirror. All I saw was me with my hair in a pony tail with a black and yellow mask on my face and black and yellow suit with long sleeves and gloves. (Above 👆👆)

"Woah! I look amazing!" I looked around for Pollen but I didn't see her anywhere. "Pollen?" I looked in the mirror and saw that she was inside the comb. I'll talk to her later. I wanna take this suit out for a test run!!