December 20, 9:10 am

Adrian POV

God this is taking forever. You know the saying, 'Time flies when you're having fun'? Yea, I'm not having fun. 

So far I helped two cats out of trees, five elderly women across the street, and four traffic accidents. Luckily no one was really hurt but man it took forever to clear the accidents. Who knew that a traffic jam was so hard to clean up? 

After it was all over I was finally able to call it quits for the rest of the morning, Ladybug is supposed to take the next shift around noon so I'm free the rest of the day until 9 tonight. Or an Akuma hits but let's hope that doesn't happen.

I stretched a little bit, popping a few bones. I checked the time and gasped. "I'm late!" I yelled as started running for Marinette's house. I was suppose to be there 30 minutes ago; god I hope shes not to upset. I'm sure she understands that I have these duties but waiting on me and all must suck. 

I got to Mari's roof and tried to go inside through to balcony when I noticed the door was locked. I tried knocking but no one answered. I then went over to her windows and looked inside; I didn't see her. Thats when I noticed a note on one of the windows from the inside. I tried to read it the best I could. 

"Dear Chat, 

Me and my brother are heading to the park with some of our friends. If you wanna come you can, we're gonna be playing in the snow and hanging out for a little while. If you're to tired feel free to wait, I put cookies and mararoons in my room so you can relax and wind down. I locked the balcony but the windows are open. I have no clue how tiring it is to be a superhero but I know you're really tired. I'll be back soon, wont be out for to long."

- Marinette <3             

I smiled softly. I'm glad she is out with the others. I think Chat will stay here while Adrian is at the park with her. It'll give me some more one-on-one time with her as myself.

I went inside and packed a few snacks; who could turn down these amazing treats? I packed some extra to make it seems like Chat and Adrian both took some. After I jumped down to the alleyway, I took a bite out of a cookie as I transformed back into myself. Luckily I had packed a bag with my sinter clothes in it the other day and hid it so I wouldn't have to go home to change. I put in my jacket, gloves, hat and scarf. The hat and scarf were from Marinette; i kinda did it on purpose since we were "dating" but also cause were dating. If that makes sense? I chuckled at the thought. Man Im glad no one knows my identity cause they would seem confused by that comment

After a few minutes I reached the park. I saw all our friends playing in the snow, talking, or drinking hot cocoa. I looked around for Mari, finally spotting her with my sister and her brother playing snowball fights. Mason hits her in the face with a snowball and just the sounds of her giggle and seeing her smile made me feel warm inside despite the cold snow around us. 

I watched them for a little bit, just happy to see her smile, and my sister making friends. I thought it would be hard for her to make friends coming back to Paris since she was like me for a long time; never really allowed out of the house, not even to go to school. I don't know how it was for her in America but I'm sure it was similar since she must have had a strict schedule.

Forgetting how long I was standing there, I flinced a bit when I heard my name being called.

"Adrian!" I looked over to see the three of them looking at me, Marinette smiling as she waves. I smiled back as I headed over. 

"Hey you three, how's it going?" I said as I put my arm around Mari. We both shared a smile.

"Doing good bro," Aurora smiled as she threw a snowball at me. It landed on my face and I spit some of the snow out of my mouth. I laughed a little and smiled as I used my free hand to wipe the extra snow off my face. 

"Yea I can tell." I joked. I glanced over at Mason and noticed he's giving Mari a look. I glanced down to see her smile shyly.

I slightly squeezed her shoulder and she looked up at me with a confused look. 

I nodded my head towards Mason and Aurora and gave her a look, which I'm hoping she understands means "Do they know?"

She smiled at me and nodded softly. I smiled before giving her a little side hug and looked around. It seemed like the only people in the park were us and the rest of our friends, so I knew we technically didn't have to pretend right now.

Out of respect I dropped my arm, even though I honestly wish we could still fake. I saw Nino and Alya building snowmen and I smirked a bit. I bent down and rolled up a snow ball. I threw it in the air and gave Mari and our siblings a look and nodded to Nino and Alya. They looked over at them and immediately I knew they understood what I was thinking.

All three of them rolled up snowballs as well and we all snuck over, making sure they couldn't see us. I smirked as we got into position; I held my hand up to signal 'wait for it'. After a second both of them were facing towards us and I jumped out of the bushes we were hiding in. "Attack!!" I yelled, causing the others to jump up and throw their snowballs along with mine.

Nino and Alya fell into the snowman they where building after being hit. All four of us started laughing; I was so happy I thought of this plan, it was hilarious. 

After a second everyone stopped laughing and I was kinda confused. I looked to where they were all looking at; my eyes widened when I saw not only Alya and Nino up and forming snowballs, but literally everyone else as well. I gulped a bit before I turned to the others. They clearly had the same thought as me; before they could say or do anything we started running.

"Fire!!" We heard Alya and Nino call out, snowballs from all direction and coming at us in different speeds.

As the day went on, all the snowball fights, snowmen, and having the time of our lives, it's like we forgot about any and all problems that we had. Every single one of us had smiles on our faces and just seeing them happy was the best thing in the world.

Marinette seemed the happiest almost, it was like she didn't have a care in the world anymore. I smiled as I watched her brush snow out of her hair. A small blush was on my cheeks, I said it was because I was cold but it was because of her and I knew it.

I lifted my head up towards the sky and closed my eyes, feeling the snowflakes land gently on my face. I haven't felt more peaceful in a long time. We haven't had an akuma attack in days, schools out for Christmas break, and just being out with friends made this this best winter break I've ever had.

"Marinette!" My eyes shot open when I heard Alya call her name. I looked over to see everyone running over to Mari, who fell into the snow.

I ran over, beating almost half of the others. I fell to my knees and felt her arm. It was freezing. How is that possible? She's wearing like two shirts and a winter coat.

I rolled her onto her back to see her face covered in mini icicles, shivering.