Prologue

Third person POV:

15 years ago

The couple whispered frantically as they watched their newborn daughter change in an unatural way. It was unknown to them of what to do since it has never happened before.

The little baby shifted into small pure white shewolf-pup, effortlessly, and curled up into a ball drifting into a peaceful slumber.

As the parents watched they understood what a danger this world would be to her if anyone were to know of her unnatural and beautiful gift.

They knew the only way to keep their child safe, would be to give her up.

The little girls mother sobbed as she realised what she had to do and it hit her like a ton of bricks.

The innocent shewolf-pup awoke to the sound of her mothers cries and stood up on her little paws waddling around her crib.

As she waddled the couple realise they couldn't put her into a werewolf fostercare system since the child would undoubtedly be recognised from the small tiara symbol embedded into her fur like pristine black ink.

Her father had yet to speak but felt as though he was dying inside as he ordered his daughter to shift and commanded her wolf to not shift or communicate with the human side until the command is removed or there are special circumstances.

The couple then dressed their daughter into some warm clothes and put her in a small basket. They then collected her clothes and put them into her childsize suitcase. To finish off, they wrapped their daughter in a blanket with her name on it and gave her a teddy bear.

She is yet to find out who she is but the only thing real about herself is...

She is Alexis King, but is that all she is?

•••••••
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED