Chapter 33 (Last Chapter): #StringsStitched2BrokenSouls

Chapter 33 (Last Chapter):  #StringsStitched2BrokenSouls

Mukti, Abhi, dhruv and alya were out for a walk and for some fresh air.

Nandini was playing with cabir and arya whereas Murthy was peeping upstairs as still manik was upstairs in nandini's room. To save him he asked nandini to be here with all as she having leave for 3days and her project went successful.

Manik left from her room to terrace as he read murthy's message that nandini knew he was on terrace. He left from there to think what to do next.

Door was knocked and servant went to open the door.. Everyone thought that others might be back home. But to their dismay some guards threw a person on floor.

"How dare you to enter my place.." Nandini shouted and cabir was shocked to see that person.

"I.. I just.. Just wanted to.." Before that person could mutter something Abhi punched him on his face and person fell down.

"Please.. Please.. Please guys give me one chance.." Person begged on the floor.

"Ab kya lene aya hai.. Sab kuch to cheen liya tune meri zindagi se.." Murthy yelled this time and nandini was being strong enough to not to show fear on her face seeing the person.

"Madam.. We are sorry to bring him here but we were compelled to..He was hidden in Mumbai and was looking for chance to meet Mr. Malhotra and his family for something.. We tried asking him about his plans but he only said that he wanted to meet you in person." Nandini's detective have brought this person here and they had beaten him enough to blurt out every plans that he is making to destroy her.

"Tu nai suderega Yuvraj.. Bilkul nai sudrega.. Aakhir khoon kiska hai tu" Murthy finally held his collar and slapped him.

"Murthy.. Calm down.. Ap tension na lo.." Cabir held him as Murthy was about to fall from the wheel chair.

Hearing the Noises, manik rushed down and saw Yuvraj infront of him. And then he saw Nandini who was being strong enough to deal with yuvraj but manik is manik how can he leave her now when he is the one who can understand and save her.

"Okay.. so what were you doing in Mumbai yuvraj.. Mera intezar.. Yaa mujhe maarne ka intezar.." Nandini sat on the sofa and asked him with a calm mind.

"Nandu.. Nandu.." And he was mummed by nandini who yelled at him saying "Its Nandini.. only nandini.. Do you get that.." Bending down she yelled at his face and manik smiled seeing that she shut him up for calling her nandu.

"Please forgive me nandini.. I seriously don't want anything from you.. Not even that project.. mujhe sirf tumse maafi chahiye.. Mere jeena mushkil ho gaya tha mumbai main.. Maine tumhare sath bahut galat kiya hai.." begging for his life he was sorry for everything he did to her.

Laughing loudly she took a knife from the side table and slit her finger.

"Nandini..." Manik, murthy, cabir and Abhi yelled at her for doing so.

"Have you gone mad.." Manik sucked the blood our of her finger, she felt a tear on her hand and saw him crying.

"Am fine.. Please let me talk to him.." She made him stand and asked him to let her talk.

"Ha to yuvraj.. Ab maine ye scar bna diya.. Jaise tum kiya karte the.. Yaad aya.. Cigarettes.. knives.. Candle wax.. Kuch yaad aya.."

"Mujhe maaf kardo nandini please.." Yuvraj was crying and begging but nandini was on her plan.

Mukti and others arrived. What she saw next made her trumble on her place seeing yuvraj. Abhi held her.." Baby am with you.. Don't worry.. You trust me na.."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 16, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2Broken Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें