Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 18

Chapter 18: #stringsstitched2brokensouls

Recap: Ex's Message, Nandini hugged Manik.

"He will Kill me.."Stammering Nandini replied him.

But he didn't heard, she said sobbingly that it was impossible to hear it. He again tried to calm her down.

"Nandini.. stop crying na.. pls.. look am here, your best friend Manik is here.. tell me na.." Manik softly patted her back & calmed her down.

Her breathing was at normalcy & she was sniffering. She broke the hug immediately by jerking him as soon the reality hit her. She wiped her tears & sweat. Manik gave her a smile.

"What happened.. btao mujhe.."Manik asked her soflty crossing arms around chest & a calm smile on his face.

"Nothing.. sorry for this.. vo actually.." Nandini apologized for the hug & was about to speak up the truth but she stopped.

"Actually..??" Manik questioned her & asked her to complete the sentence.

"Vo.. mujhe.. actually.. (she closed her eyes, frowns appeared on her forehead) ek.." She continued to speak but still she wasn't able to share because it would break every relation with manik. And this she didn't wanted to.

"Okay okay.. don't utter it.. no hurry.. when you want to share.. feel free to share.. i always there for you.." Manik understood her uneasiness & gave her a chance to think & trust upon him for sharing freely as he does.

"Hmm.." She just hmm'ed & opened her eyes.

Before Manik could reply her back something, her phone rang. She shivered with the ringtone, fearing that 'EX' person must be calling. Shivering, her grip on phone loosed & it fell on the sand.

Manik felt something fishy & got confused that on a mere ringtone she got scared. Without thinking twice he grabbed the phone & saw the caller ID.

Nandini was still sweating & fisting, rubbing her hands like cleaning it. Breaths were rushing like playing marathon.

"Rani Maa ka call hai Nandini.. tum dar kyu gayi..lo baat karo.." As he saw the caller id flashing, then replied the name to nandini.

Hearing 'Rani Maa's' Name she got calmed down & slowly her breathing was even & she received the call. As soon she received the call, she heard.

"Nandu diiiii...." someone said on tge other side of phone.
"Rishuu..."Nandini hearing her name from the other side got confused as no other than Risabh will call her di.

"Ha Nandu di.. Apka Rishu.." Risabh finally spoke, eyes moist, voice sharp.

Yes, his treatment was successful. Finally he can speak, he can shout, he can call her di, she can hear him. Finally her prayings, mannat's everything were succeeded today.

"Rishu.. kaisa hai mera bacha.." Nandini asked tears welled down her eyes but of happiness..

"Haa di.. main thik hu.. di ab main baat kar sakta hu..ap sun rahi ho na.." Risabh replied her with full of excitement.

Manik was more happy to witness this. He immediately texted everyone to the place where they were. with a word URGENT..!!

"Ha bacha.. main sun rahi hu.. i love you so much rishu.. ab jaldi ghar aaja bacha.. teri nandu di wait kar rahi hai.." Nandini replied him wiping tears & with a brightest real smile.

Meanwhile Others came running & saw Nandini on phone & Manik's face was lit up with a smile like 440ka volt.

"I'll be back di.. soon.. ab main rakh raha hu.. Rani Maa bula rahi hai.. main firse call karunga.. bye di.. lv u.." Risabh replied her with happiness filled voice.

Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2Broken Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें