Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 6

Chapter 6: #stringsstitched2brokensouls

Recap: MaNan Friendship

Nandini: Okay.. I'll present.
Manik: That's better.
Abhi:So lets get ready.
Manik: Yaa..

They all got ready in their formal attires for the presentation and left to the Conference Hall. The conference hall was in the hotel itself. As the project was with The Oberoi's.

They were escorted by the bell boy and when they reached to the hall, they were served with some coffee.

Mr.Rajendra Oberoi(RO) and his son Mr.Oberoi(SO) arrived after sometime. They entered.

RO: Hello Mr.Malhotra

Manik stood up and shook his hand: Hello Sir..

RO: Welcome to our city and our hotel.

Nandini: Good Evening Sir, she too shook her hands with both the mens.

Greeting was done and all were settled down.

SO: So shall we start with our presentation.

Manik: Yes for sure.. (Turned towards Nandini) Miss Moorthy.

Nandini: Yes Sir..

She got up and started the presentation.

SO was adoring her, and smiling while she was explaining & looking at him. This was noticed by none other than our Manik Malhotra. Somewhere he was feeling different, awkward but he saw that Nandini wasn't giving any heed to Mr Oberoi's Son, unknowingly he had a smile. But was not getting good vibes from SO, than too he can't do anything, as they are His partners.

Soon the presentation was over and both the Oberoi Mens clapped for her and praised her.

RO: Well done Miss Moorthy.. Your Company's product and its place of distribution is perfectly set and i am highly obliged that Malhotra Industries have accepted our proposal and we really appreciate your work & Talent.

Nandini: Thank you Sir.

Manik: Thank you Mr.Oberoi i would be obliged to work with you.

RO: One more thing, Prima facie i was wondering to take this project or not and decided to check the blue print and then will decide that's why i asked you people to be here for 4 days, but..

SO: But we have really liked your work and so here is the deal done.

Abhi: Ohh so you mean we are in.

Mr.Oberoi: Ofcourse. We are in with you for this 2year Project.

Nandini: Thank you so much Sir. Our Team will never let you down.

Manik: And the next visit you people are coming for Mumbai.

RO: I would Love to, but i won't be able to travel but don't worry my son will definately come.

Manik: Okay , no problem.

RO: So lets call it a day and you people are invited for the dinner at my haveli tonight. I hope you people will come.

Manik: Ofcourse Mr.Oberoi we will. Kyu guys?

Abhi, Priya, Nandini: Yes sir definately.

RO: So I'll take leave and will be waiting for you.

They shook hands with four of them.

SO came near Nandini, shook her hands: I will be waiting Miss Moorthy, (he smirked and kissed her hand)

This was height for Manik, he fumed in anger, and clenched his fist, but next moment he got angry on Nandini too, when she said, "Wait will be worthful Mr.Oberoi, will be there soon."

Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2Broken Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें