Chapter 24

Ssoooooo HAPPYYYYY....
Strings Crossed 100k views
Biggest achievement for me..
Really, i was shocked to witness it but still thanks to you all for loving it so much & voting for the story. Wanna see my story in everyone's library, help me if you can.
All thanks to you people, for voting, commenting & waiting for the next chapter of the story. For loving my story to the core. Some people are attached to this story from core & i respect them, others too who read my story. I don't know how to thank you guys, personally but seriously thank you. Do comment why you love this story. Just to motivate your writer friend to write more good as you guys wanted.

Again sorry for being late, but here you guys, go with the next chapter.

Chapter 24: #Stringstitched2brokensouls

Recap: Party @ Malhotra Mansion

Soha excused manik from dancing & went out. Manik started dancing with others & in a flow he stepped to where Nandini is.

"Hello Beautiful.." Manik winked.

"Yes Mr.Ugly.."Nandini faked smile & replied him.

"Kuch jal raha h kya.."manik acted as if something is burning & asked her.

"Ohh haaa... soha gayi na bahar.. so may be people are uncomfortable to stand wid me.."Nandini replied him after gulping the glass of Vodka.

He pulled her from her waist & said, "Tumhare sath Uncomfortable koi aur feel karta hoga main nai.."

"Manik.." she took his name as he was trailing his fingers on her back, making her weak.
He just hmmed..

"Go & dance.."Nandini tried to move out of his grip but failed & as he dragged her to the dance floor.

Mukti & Cabir Saw them & passed a smile seeing them finally coming together on the dance floor.

Scene: Lawn area, Soha speaking with someone over the phone.

"Abhi kuch mat karna.. let's see inka natak kaha tak jata hai.. You'll get your Manik in your life.."someone on the phone said to Soha.

"I have spiked her drink.. hope.. She'll tell him on her own about her worst past.."Soha said over the phone to the person.

"Well done.. kaam hone ke baad call karna..and you leave now.. don't go inside.. bye.."Saying this he hung up the phone. And she left without informing.

Here, Cabir came & gave manik a drink. Nandini was loosing her control & acting kiddish.

"Kya sada hua song chalaya hai..change karo..." Nandini yelled.

Dhruv hearing this, turned the music off & asked her, "To kaunsa song play kare.."

"Maine Hotho se lagayi toohhh... Hungama ho gaya..." Nandini jumped on the couch & started singing song with a dance.

Mukti & Alya laughed on her act. Manik was pulling her to come down & stop behaving like this.

"Nandini.. let's sleep.. bahut raat ho gayi hai.."Manik tried to stop her but all in vein.

"Ssshhh... mujhe dance kalni hai.. tum jao soha poha ke pass.."Nandini replied him still singing & dancing on that song.

" Ye gayi.. guys let's call it a day.. hum chalte hai.. tu isse sambhal.." Cabir raised his hands as he know she won't listen to him.

"Arey but.." Manik tried to stop them but this too went in vein.

Here Nandini was mimicing & dancing not ready to stop & others left them alone. Actually, left Manik alone to jhelofy Nandini's tantrums.

Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2Broken Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें