Ryder's whole body eased with the contact as Veronica's hand tangled into the hair at the back of his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. Ryder's tongue coaxed hers open as he wrapped his arms around her waist, crushing her against him. As Veronica pulled away, Ryder leaned forward, not ready to stop tasting her yet. Veronica giggled, but before she could pull away again, Ryder turned around, pinning her frame against the rock with his own. His large hand slipped into the bottoms of her bathing suit, the colour of her suit mirroring the burgundy colour of her lingerie from the night before, don't think he didn't notice. As his fingers pressed against her clit, her mouth opened in a gasp, and Ryder took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Veronica dug her nails into his back as his large fingers started playing circles against her sensitive flesh, her breathing becoming hitched and uneven as the movement continued, and the pressure increased.

"Ryder..." She breathed against his mouth, causing him to unconsciously press his stiff shaft against her hip. Ryder smiled against her lips. He loved making these girls whimper his name.

Veronica almost said his name again, but her breath was cut off as Ryder sunk a finger into her and pressed his palm against her clit. Her orgasm came crashing around her –similar to the way the water surrounded them. Veronica's body tensed against his before twitching with pleasure, her fist pulling tightly on his hair as she kissed him deeply.

"I'll give you a minute." Ryder said with a mischievous grin as he pulled away, his dimples standing prominent, he winked at Veronica as she held her shaking frame up against the rock. Veronica let her self collapse, her head dunking refreshingly under the cool water as Ryder turned and disappeared behind the shining wall of water. As she opened her eyes under water, she could just make out the shadow of Ryder's legs through the churning bubbles of the waterfall.

As Ryder emerged from the water, he pushed his hair from his face before walking over to Mikhail, who had found a shallow area on a flattened rock, and took a seat beside him, the water tickling around his bellybutton. Mikhail held a frosted bottle of beer in his hand, one he must have gotten out of the cooler built into the backseat of the boat.

Ryder sat observing the group. Landon had Alexis by the waist and the two were kissing passionately at the edge of the rock.

"I wish I could understand their love." Mikhail said, clearly observing the same thing Ryder was, he held out the beer.

Ryder let out a laugh. He grabbed the offered beer, and took a swig. "What do you mean?" he asked, turning to Mikhail.

"I don't know. I just wish I knew of the love that they have." Mikhail said simply.

Ryder turned to fully face him, placing the beer back in his hand "You don't think she shares the same love with us? Or Landon with Veronica, or Julia?"

"No," Mikhail said, cutting off Ryder's thought. "I know they do. It's just that their love is deeper, I guess it's because there's more past to them."

Ryder settled back into his seat. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean."

A throaty laugh from Julia called their attention, and they watched as Julia took on Dalton and Ashley, the three wrestling and laughing as they sputtered water. Ryder let out an uncontrollable laugh as Julia pressed all of her weight onto Ashley's head, dunking him under the water, and pinning him against the rock below with her feet.

"HA!" She yelled as she successfully pinned him, but she was unaware of Dalton, surfacing behind her, where he dove, taking her out at the waist.

Mikhail had joined in with Ryder's laughter as they watched the ongoing struggle.

Veronica emerged from the waterfall then, adjusting her bathing suit, the flush on her cheeks still prominent.

Mikhail gave her a questioning look as her eyes found him and Ryder. "Babe?" Mikhail asked with a smile.

"I'm fine," She said casually. "Ryder just ravaged me behind the waterfall, is all."

Mikhail let out a whoop of laughter before turning to Ryder for confirmation. Once he received Ryder's affirmative smile he threw his head back in deeper laughter, and held a fist out for Ryder to pound, which Ryder did. Mikhail held out the beer to him, and Ryder took it once more.

"I did not." Ryder said, in explanation. "You were the one who cornered me. I was just giving you what you deserve." He took an exaggerated sip from the bottle.

Alexis pulled herself away from Landon to look at Veronica, unable to help the smile once she took in Veronica's flushed self. "Okay Babe?" She called over.

Veronica looked back at her, rolling her eyes as she took in Alexis' smile, where she was embraced in Landon's arms. Veronica held up her middle finger with a smile on her face, as she caught Alexis giving Ryder a knowing look, and a wink.

Veronica closed the distance between herself, and Ryder and Mikhail, coming to stand against their knees. She took the bottle out of Ryder's hand, taking a swig, the alcohol cooling her from the inside out. "Whatever." She said, swallowing. She pressed her free hand against his tattooed chest and pushed him back into the water. Ryder was laughing as he caught, and righted himself, Mikhail giggling at his side before taking the bottle that Veronica held out to him.

Veronica turned and watched as Landon swam back to the boat, easily lifting himself over the side, his muscular frame rippled with his own weight before he heaved himself onto the boat and stood. He leaned over the back seat, pulling up the cushion to reveal the cooler underneath.

"Ali!" he said as he stood to his full height, throwing a beer to Alexis where she stood on the rocks. She caught the beer gracefully before catching the second he threw for himself. "Anyone else?" He called, holding up a beer.

"Beer me!" Ashley said, emerging from the water to stand at the ready.

"Me too." Dalton added.

Ashley caught the beer, tossing it straight over his shoulder to Dalton, who wasn't prepared, and clumsily caught it. Ashley then caught the second for himself.

"Here." Julia and Ryder chimed in at the same time, and because Julia was closer, Landon threw them both to her.

After diving back into the water, Landon stepped up on the rocks, joining the group where they started to gather around the sitting stone that Mikhail and Ryder occupied. Alexis' attention was on Ashley as he spoke, but as Landon neared, she held out, first one beer –which he opened and handed back to her, then the other, which he opened for himself –before wrapping an arm around her waist and placing a kiss on her cheek.