18.0

Ocean's point of view

I was sitting inside Panera Bread waiting for Ricky. Ricky walked in boy did he look different. Ricky had a skater boys haircut, but it was gone now,  I could see his pretty green eyes. He had on purple Vans with white skinny jeans and a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

He looked sexy I keep my eyes on him. Ricky approach me with his hand held out as he helped me get down from the bar stool. "You look beautiful as always angel de arriba" he said we ordered our food and we set back down at our table.

"Ocean there's a lot that I want to tell you. we've been best friends for most of our lives and we tell each other, but I haven't been the most truthful about some of my actions that I've been doing, I gotten myself into some trouble have to go away for a little while." he put his hand over my hand.  "I don't want you to leave." I said looking down at my feet. "I know you don't but I have to do this,  I leave tomorrow morning okay" his eyes were trying his best to meet mine but I kept staring at the floor.

"Remember that time we got separated for 6 months in foster care. I was scared I lost you. I don't want to lose you again.  Why can't you just go on the street in a row already go to school get a trade or something" He looked away from me.

"I don't want lecture from you I want you to understand me and be on my side. I know you don't like my lifestyle it's always scared you but you know I've always tried to take care us "Ricky always took care me, he make sure I had clothes and food.

"Ocean please don't go to that party, people are going to die. How can you be so blind, you think your beloved Tyler is so innocent? Well he's not he's selfish, he's a monster. You are going to get hurt to night if you go to this party. "The waiter placed the food on our table. "I'm going to that party tonight, and if people die so be, I want my revenge Ricky and you know what I'm talking. I deserve it, I waited so long." I said sipping my green tea. "You honestly think killing him is going to make the pain go away? It won't go away, not like that. I glance my eyes off at him "I'll deal with it, now let's eat our food"

1 hour later

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?"  He always love to  walked in and taking the bus but honestly I was more happy now that I have a car to get around.  "No I'm good give me a hug before you beautiful" I wraps my arms around Ricky and hugged him tight.

"I love you kid I said as I had tears coming down my face."I love you too, no matter what Happens we are going to be together "he grabbed my chin and he gave me the most deep kiss and pulled away from