16.0

Oceans point of view

When I woke up,  I saw that Tyler was not next me. I miss his presence, I was nude,  I smiled to myself.  I had made love to Tyler and I had now no regrets from last night. I walked into the bathroom and started getting ready for my day. After a long shower I made my way downstairs to make myself some yummy chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and hash browns on the side. It was quite I could hear wind blowing outside.

I started pulling things out of the fridgerator, and I had my back to the door. "Hello beautiful girl" the said. I could feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck. James.  I had tried my best to avoid him.  "don't you ever talk me "I said. He sat down at kitchen table.

" I know you missed baby don't have pretend like you dont." he said with have crooked smile on his ugly face. " Sabrina about to start pre school soon,  she got good family,  bet you wish you could see our two beautiful children don't you? " he said as he put the picture on the table. 

I was going to be sick to my stomach. "our kids are doing so go with you, you should just kill yourself" James had smile on face. I could have ran way I could have but he still had power over me. "do you still cut yourself?  that why they took your babies away cause you we're mentally unstable. remember? " he trying to get to get to me. 

"Tyler dose not love you little girl. nobody dose, I  just use you as I please. " I had a kife in my hand but I could not kill him yet it was not time. "when our daughterdaughter gets be the right age, I'm going to use her just way I use her mommy " James got up from the table and left the room.