14.5

James p.o.v

"I got get home to my girl" said Tyler.  I was smiling at Ricky. "Help clean him up and don't forget to run the game on him." and Tyler walk out the door. "Your still sick just like where when we kids" Ricky said.  Shit that may be so but I got so much power and come home to take what's mine.

"How you sister doing Ricky hope she remembers me "I said.  Obviously when I said that the most forgot I'm hot because he spit in the middle of my face. "You stay away from her!  I fucking kill you!  I kill you. I will take you down I motherfucking promise you." he was screaming at me. I pulled my gun out and slapped him with it, blood come out of his nose.

"I can kill you  Ricardo, and nobody would miss you at all remember Ocean the only one that miss you,  your dad never care about you,  your mom you found one morning with hot needle in her arm. Your mommy was a dope head.

Poor Ricky, I remember when you came into the Foster home that day,  it was Sunday afternoon and you were only 7 years old and you didn't want to be friends with me. Remember?! "I said cocking my gun as I touched his nose with it.

"Yea bitch I remember!  I remember you going all over the fucking place raping anything with let's. Yea let's go there James, memories, memories. You and your little friends tried to sneak up on me one night when I thought I was sleeping, try to rape me in my ass but I fuck you guys up. One had a broken nose, the other a busted lip, and I gave you those two broken ribs, how your side feeling bitch? "He said.

He was pissing me off and I can feel the blood boiling in my skin. "Whatever! But I know you're little secret and if it got out to Tyler you would be sleeping with the fishes. You've been selling with Jamaicans across town" I said smiling, I had the power, that's what matter.  "You leave me and my sister alone or I tell Tyler how fucking sick you really are." I could not believe that the scumbag was trying fucking go there with me. "Fuck you I'm not doing anything you're going to listen to me or else."

"What do you want?" I smiled at him knowing that I have all the power and all that money that he's making from the Jamaicans is going to be mine.