"You want to know the best part?" Jess smirked. They didn't need to reply, they just glared.

"I found them at Vampersia. I mean, how stupid can people get, you have to talk to her, tell her things about our world, otherwise you'll end up getting her killed, because she doesn't know the dangers or how to stop them. Honestly, I can't believe this, what if someone else had found them? They wouldn't have stopped to ask who there were?" Jessie was getting angry, I could tell that she was nice, but I would really hate to get on her bad side.

"I will talk to you later." Ryan growled, to me

"No, you will talk to her now... goodbye Eliza, I'm sure we will see each other soon, I have to go have words with Mr.Jarred now."

I struggled to let to go of Emerson's hand, as did he, but eventually we parted. He trailed behind Jess as he left, once the door had shut,i turned back to the boys. I smiled innocently.

"Vampersia!" James hissed. Ok, so prepare for one long lecture.I rolled my eyes.

"Did you not think that the creepy place down the alley was out of bounds?" Adam gasped, I was not going to tell them that I was just making sure Emerson didn't get himself killed, I was not going to grass him up, they would ban me from seeing him and I do not want my life worse than it already is.

"How was I supposed to know! None of you tell me anything, your the one who let me out on a red moon, what if i got eaten?" I told them, shocked. James stifled a laugh.

"Don't change the subject!" Ryan replied angrily.

"Why?...Ow..." I grabbed my rib quickly, I was shouting and it didn't help my wound. For a second they seemed panicked but stopped when I started again.

"Your always lecturing me, telling me I can't do this, but you never say why...you don't say shit...you think I'm a child, I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself, I'm usually getting hurt because of you lot. If you told me things maybe I wouldn't be such a fool in your eyes!" I shouted expressing my feelings, this seemed the right time to do so.

"Fine, we won't treat you like a child, we'll tell you whatever you want to know, but you can't shout at us when you hate the answer, or be sick, we won't look after you, see how long you last, shall we?" Peter hissed, clenching his hands into fists.

"Peter-" Adam started.

"No, she wants us to treat her as an adult, then we will." Peter stormed off.

The remaining three looked at me glumly, like i had just made the worst decision of my life, and in my heart, I felt I had.

I walked past them and started for the stairs, but I had forgotten about the paper in my pocket, and it was hanging out, I took the first step and it slipped out, it glided a few feet away, and I quickly went to reach for it, but I shouldn't have seemed so keen to grab it, because James beat me there. He went to unfold it.

"No, don't!" I yelled, I instantly in reaction flicked out my hand and it flew out of his hand and into mine. I stared at him. I clenched it tight, making sure no one got to it. It started to crumple into a mess in my hand.

"Remember James, we are treating her like an adult, so don't question it." Adam growled, it was obvious that he was curious too.

I continued to walk up the stairs and I stepped into my bedroom, I needed sleep, I got changed into some clothes that seemed to fit the sleeping bill. I Lay on my bed and closed my eyes, welcoming sleep.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Why'd you go and do that?" James asked Peter angrily. James was sat on the side with a blood red smoothie in his hand and Peter lounged against the counter with the fridge open contemplating on which he was going to have.

"She wanted to be acted as an equal. Then we should treat her like we would treat an adult." Peter explained mischievously

"She's not our equal, she'll never know what it's like in our eyes, and besides we treat adults like shit." James said, finally deciding to pick an A positive, and using his foot to shut the fridge.

"Exactly." Peter said, taking another sip of his drink.

"Peter, she just wants to feel a bit more in on everything." James told him, sighing.

"Yes, well she can, and besides, who says she'll never see things in our eyes? There is billions of ways it can happen, some beyond our control." Peter said evilly, the blood was getting to his head.

"No Peter." James said, snapping his gaze to his maniac of a brother.

"Aw. Come on? Doesn't it even tempt you a bit, to not have to worry about killing her, being able to teach her, wouldn't it be better?" Peter asked, James growled.

"No, she doesn't want this life, we're against the laws of nature, damned to go to hell. Peter don't you even think about it!" James hissed, facing Peter face on.

"Think you can stop me, I could do it now, it doesn't take much to push you out the way, it would be done before you could stop me, you would have to kill me." Peter said, an evil smirk. James knew his brother too well, and this was his true self, he overheard Ryan telling Eliza about how sometimes the beast comes out, and Peter had let go and this was the vampire talking, the heartless killer. It happened a lot when he was angry.

"You know what would happen, she'd be twisted, her heart is completely pure, imagine turning that into a vampire, she'd be the she-devil itself." James explained, scare his brother may actually destroy her human life.

"She'd be the greatest vampire to ever live, a pure heart turned around, making THE perfect vampire, what we're meant to be like, fighting something like that would give even you a run for your money, leaving her with no humanity, how many people can truly say that they have let that go?"

"Peter, Listen to yourself. This is Eliza we're talking about, our cousin Eliza." James pleaded, the worst bit was, when Peter was in this state, he never joked about anything. Peter glared at James.

"Go Away James!" Peter hissed, pushing him back.

"Not until, I'm confident that your not hell bent on getting Eliza." James said, standing tall.

"James, I'm fine! I won't do anything to her." Peter wailed, he was back, well mostly.

James let out a relieved sigh and took a big gulp of his drink.

"I can't believe you.." James trailed off, resting back on the counter.

"It's true though, she would be better as a vampire." Peter stated honestly.

James coughed angrily, not believing his brother or...himself, there was truth to this brothers words though.

Peter took his drink in his hand, and started to walk to the living room. James thought for a moment, she would be safer, but he didn't think she'd be better off.

---------------------------------- 

Sorry about you still not knowing about the yellow piece of paper, I was planning to tell you but I got sidetracked, I like Jessie's character. I can not get over how cute Emerson and Eliza, oh, god I'm getting obsessed with a book :)

Oh. I know, I know, the conversation with Peter and James, that was unplanned, but I changed my original plans to the story, so it had to happen :) please vote and comment, in almost forgot this was for the Watty awards :)