oo. rules

RULES !

In which we post the rules that you have to follow to get a plot

In which we post the rules that you have to follow to get a plot. If you don't follow these rules, then you will not get the plot.

R u l e s;

i. This is not a first come, first serve type of plot shop. We will give the plot to whoever we feel suits it, depending on writing style etc. You most certainly won't get it if you don't update, so don't bother asking if you never update.

ii. Once you receive a plot, you have two weeks to get up the first part. This can include the prologue or summary etc. After that, you'll have two more weeks to get the first part up and we will be checking. If you need an extension, please just message us and we'll work something out for you.

iii. If you don't want the plot anymore, then please just message us about it. We'd rather you tell us you don't want it, so we can put it back up for someone else. That's much better than leaving it to rot because that's not fair on anyone.

iv. When you get a plot, we do want credit. Even if it doesn't seem like it, we do spend time making these plots. This credit can be in the description or a chapter dedicated to us. It doesn't matter, just as long as we get some type of credit.

v. You cannot steal a plot, at all. If we see that you've stolen one of our plots, we will take immediate action by having all of our admins and graphic designers report you multiple times. Just a small reminder is that stealing is illegal.

vi. There will be a password at the end of each chapter. The password will be a question that you need to answer. It'll probably be about that fandom or it could just be completely random and have nothing to do with anything.

vii. To receive a plot, you have to just ask in the comment section. A simple and politely 'May I have this?' will be sufficient enough.