Chapter 28 A Trip to Germany Then Off to Romania

Start from the beginning

Plus they had to grab the one special long gown bag hanging in the back of the closets with their formal wear, a corseted maroon and gold dress with gold trim and their own special crest embroidered on the left breast. These were totally decadently elegant formal gowns. Each one form fitting at the top then flowing out from the corset out to the floor in a wide sweeping with a real gold trim at the bottom edge.

Stella and Wilda went to the kitchen to see Maria and Tamsin to pack up food and blood drinks for both the children and the nursing mothers. Though the children may be walking and talking they are still nursing once a day to gain their full immortal strength and power that only mothers milk can give them from their milk. The rest they get from the Royal blood which is a mixture of the King, Queen, and Xandria's blood which has a special property to it. Magical property.

Their guards have been very busy packing all their things on the jet, as have the pilots who have fully fueled the jet and pulled it out of the hanger onto the tarmac to ready it for the takeoff in fifteen minutes. One by one they ascend the steps up into the jet taking their usual assigned seats. It is a very wide and comfortable jet with plenty of room to stretch out in, even a place for the children to be put to bed in the back, or for adults to sleep in if they need to. Once in the air Stella and Wilda take the children to the back room to get them out of the adults hair for the rest of the trip. They have games aboard for them to play to keep occupied.

The rest of the crew spend the time going over the data they have of Clyde's activities over the last 5 months now. They are staying one step ahead of him now with their spotters and informants giving them creditable intel now. He has been stopped several time from recruiting more to his army of wolves and we have forced him back to the east three times also. This last time he went all the way back to his first sighting back in Toronto. That was just the beginning of this week. We were winning the battle over him recruiting more members to his side, now we just have to figure a way to get a few spies on the inside to find out just what his plans are for the future.

We landed right on time taxing on up to the gates they assigned to our jet so we could deplane and head on into the service area so they could unload all our luggage and have it brought up to our rooms for the night. We headed into the castle to meet up with our mother and father the Queen and King of the High Council who were waiting in the main assembly room with Xandria. Xandria was just getting ready to leave, we bowed and curtseyed to the King and Queen and a nod to Xandria as a sign of respect as we were all directed to do. “Rise and step forward we wish to do away with formality till dinner time tonight” We all rose from our deep curtsies and stepped forward to hug our parents.

“It is so good to see you all we have miss you so!” Mother said. As she gave us a bone crushing hug. “I am glad I could get you all here at one time with all my grandchildren.” She was glowing. “Look at them they are getting so big and tall, and oh so beautiful” 

“Grandma I am not butifoll I am a boy I am hand some me.” Little Bavo fired right back to His grandmother the Queen. 

“Why yes I guess you are a handsome little fellow at that. Sorry for calling you beautiful young man” Our Queen mother all but laugh out. We headed up to our rooms with mother and father in the lead directing us to our different rooms since they had redone them all since the invasion on the castle all those long months ago. So many changes were made to the interior to improve the comfort of the residence who live within it, this was a welcome improvement since the last time we were here or the past even.

After finding all our rooms the children were whisked away along with Wilda and Stella to the tailor for their first fitting for their new custom made gowns. Plus a cute new uniform for Bavo to match his fathers right down to the identical crest upon his left chest pocket of his jacket. The three girls were being made maroon gowns with gold strips down the sides and a ring of pure gold rimming the edge just like mommies gowns, with the crest embroidered in the left breast. It would be a long sleeved gown for tonights dinner and dance. They were going to show off the children to the High Council tonight for the first time.