Target #4 - 500 VOTES OR ELSE!!

WE DIDN'T GET 500 VOTES T_T WE'RE STARTING TO THINK YOU DON'T LOVE OUR RANTS! WE'RE SO NOT UPLOADING UNTIL WE GET THE VOTES!! SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!! VOTEEEEEEE!!! 

Agent J here.

Yes, those people who make comments like that. Sheesh, if people like your story they'll vote for it. Stop begging your ass off and sounding damn desperate. 

 Don't you want your votes to be genuine?

To be because your story is pure awesome and not just because some people are desperately seeking to read on that they vote even if they didn't like that particular chapter?

Imagine.

You're currently reading such an awesome story than BAM cliffhanger, you'll have to wait for the next update.

But wait a sec!

Scroll lower and check the authors comment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE MY STORY. NEXT UPLOAD WHEN I GET ____ VOTES. XOXOXO I LOVE YOU GUYS.

REALLY?

Come on, you make me wanna rage at you. Throw a blazing hot fireball at you (Been watching too much anime xD). I want to read further you silly twit. But hey, you only got 115 votes out of 1000. Allow me to wait forever while the other readers promotes your story on every thread.

Allow me to grab a chair and watch my plants grow faster than you update.

Seriously people, don't you want to have the satisfaction of seeing how many readers like your story?

Or would you really rather have a humongous amount of votes because of your desperate pleas?

Think about it.

Agent A speaks. . .

People, please. Stop being SO. DAMN. DESPERATE. For fame, attention and votes. If you deserve it, you'll have it. You can't beg for it or force your readers to. If they love it, it's already an automatic habit. Also, please consider those readers who love your stories but don't have any account to use for voting. Have you considered that? 

You specify number of votes. 

What do you want? Force them to make thousands of accounts just for your story to continue? Pfft, please. You write for yourself. Not for anyone. If you'll post, do it because you love sharing your story. Not because you're after popularity. 

Popularity is nothing if you don't have any genuine readers.

Remember that and shove it into your head.

STOP. BEING. DAMN. ARROGANT. GO. GET. A. LIFE. AND. START. WRITING. OR. BETTER. YET. GIVE. US. ALL. SOME. SLACK. AND. LEAVE. WATTPAD. SHOOOOOOO!!

Agent R continues. .

Whaaat? We didn't get 500 votes you say?! We have no story! *storms away in anger*

*Gets dragged back a second later*

I will not continue this story until I have ___ votes!

Alright, so the issue is pretty clear here. There are writers who won't continue their story until a certain amount of votes is fulfilled. I trust that most of you have already seen this case. Whenever this happens, I shut the page and remember the writer. Why? So that I'll never open another story of that writer's ever again. I've unfanned someone just because of this.

Wattpad is not for fame. It's a writing site.

What does that mean?

You write for yourself and post your story so that other people can enjoy. You do not write in the hope that you will get millions of reads and be all famous. I'd still post my story even if I get two votes on my chapter. Sure, I won't be as encouraged but that's no excuse to stop writing.

If you are guilty of doing this, I just want to say that you're a sorry excuse of a writer.

Scratch that, you're not a writer. I wouldn't consider you one. You're just looking for attention. You just want your story to be promoted. You want people to vote and click on your story so that your story can get to the top of the lists when in reality, no one is appreciating your story. That's not a writer. That's a desperate attention-seeking *insertsuitableword*.

 -

How was it? Do you agree? Don't you guys just love to hate writers like this?

- With effort, Agent J

- Nodding, Agent A

-Stalking, Agent R

for are nextt rant. stay tune for speling and gramar.

 Ciao, Targets.