Chapter 32

Emma's POV

Its been a couple weeks and things seem great. I get to be with Killian, my dad doesnt hate me, my dad and Ms.Blanchard are really close, and watching my dad and Killian get along is just something to look forward to everyday.

"So have you applied to college yet?" August asks.

"Yeah, but I dont know what I'll do if I make it." I tell him.

"Really? Is it because Killian or your dad?" He asks.

"Both. I mean my dad is happy with his relationship, but Im still dont want to leave him. Killian on the other hand wants me to get into college and he wants to support me, but I cant lose him if I get in. Im just at a lost." I say.

"Well remember how you were talking about early college admissions and you used my house so your father didnt know?" He asks me.

"Yeah what about it?" I ask.

"These came for you." He says holding some letters.

I went closer to my locker and opened them all and it turns out I got in all of the schools. Great now what am I gonna do.

Killian's POV

I saw Emma and she looked upset, but also happy. I wanted to talk to her, but Gold pulled me in his office.

"Jones, your grades are not bad, but your attendance is all over the place." Gold says.

"So." I say.

"So if you dont make these days up. Your girlfriend will graduate and you will be repeating Senior year again. How about that." Gold says.

"I cant be held back." I say.

"Well then it looks like all your Saturdays for the next two months is booked wit Saturday school." He says.

"But every Saturday I get to spend the whole day with Emma because there is no school and no school the next day and its the only day that her father doesnt have strict rules about how late she can be out. Saturdays are my Emma days." I tell him.

"Well you should have thought about that before ditching school." He says.

"You know what thanks for wasting my time. Not just you Gold this whole place." I say.

"What are you saying?" He asks.

"That today is my last day because Im dropping out." I say.

"Yeah like your brother and girlfriend will let you do that. Will talk when you come in tomorrow for Saturday school." He says.

I grabbed my things and walked out and I just headed to the exit when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and it was Emma.

"Not now love." I say.

"Hey whats going on?" She asks.

"Im not doing Saturday school for two months to make up attendance. Im not going to repeat this year.So Im dropping out." I tell her.

She froze in her spot and said nothing to me. Instead of arguing she just went to class. Yeah Im gonna get yelled at after she is done with school. I watched her walk into her class and I got into my car. The only time Im coming her is to pick up my Swan and when she graduates Im come to that. Other then that Im not coming back.