Chapter 6

Yesterday was amazing! It went way better than expected. I actually hit the high notes, which is surprising, considering how nervous I was. But today's a new day. Ariana and I are planning to go to a trampoline park with Mikey and Scootie.

As we arrive at the trampoline park I realize it's huge! Especially since we've rented the whole space for ourselves for the day. Ariana and I immediately go jumping and exploring. We soon realized there's a Basketball area, so of course we have to check it out. We each get a basketball and start attempting to score. I actually made one goal, but Ariana seems to be struggling with throwing the ball. Although she won't admit it, everyone knows it's due to her short height. Especially now that she's only wearing socks.
Eventually we get hungry from all of the activities, and find a cafe. We order some pizza, since pizza is everything. I get a pepperoni slice and Ariana gets a vegan margherita slice.

As we finish eating our pizza, we decide to go back home and have a movie night. Ariana gets a text notification. She says it's Frankie, and he's super eager to meet me.
"Why don't we invite him to watch the movie with us?" I tell Ariana.
"Good idea."

As we come home, we start making the popcorn and preparing in the kitchen. Ariana and I both enjoy drinking water with lemon, since it's good for our throats, especially after the concert. As the popcorn is ready, I hear the doorbell ring.
"I'll take it" Ariana says with her angelic voice.
I hear her closing the door and walking towards the kitchen. I see a guy next to Ariana as they near me. I almost laugh at how much taller he is than Ariana. Although I'm much shorter than him, he's doesn't tower over me the way he does next to Ariana.
"Anastasia, meet my brother Frankie. Vice versa"
"Hi niece! I've heard so much about you." Frankie says, while he reaches out for a hug.
"So Ariana told me that you can sing really well. So of course I had to come to the concert and see it for myself. You've got pipes." Frankie says.
"Oh thanks," I laugh. That was unexpected.
"We should form a band!" He jokes.
We all laugh at how absurd that idea is.
"We should probably start watching the movie before the popcorn gets cold." Ariana says.
"What should we watch?" I ask.
"The notebook!" We all scream at the same time.
We run to the movie room and watch the film for as long as we have energy for. We all end up falling asleep before the movie ends.