Chapter 4

Today Ariana and I are going to the mall just to hang out. She and I have gotten to know each other a lot better lately. We have a little schedule everyday. In the morning we meet in the kitchen to eat breakfast, then we do our makeup together. When we're done, we go to rehearsals for the Dangerous Woman Tour, which is starting sooo soon! After we have the whole afternoon to ourselves. Oh and Ariana surprised me with some super exciting news yesterday. We'll sing touch it together on the Dangerous Woman Tour!! I'm so excited but also quite nervous that I might not be able to hit all the high notes. But I should be able to with all of the practice I've had. I've also completely learned the choreography for the tour. To be honest it was quite difficult at the beginning, but with practice I drastically improved. My favorite choreography has to be for Be Alright. The movement are so light and elegant but also really fun. Anyways, we're going to look for some new outfits for me at the mall and just hang out.

We arrive at the mall a little while later. My favorite stores are definitely Pink and Brandy Melville. They have such trendy yet cute clothes.

"So are we going to Pink first, as always?" Ariana asks, laughing.

"Obviously," I answer, also laughing.

"I was thinking we could go to Starbucks first and talk, I have to tell you something," Ariana says.

"Oh okay, sure," I answer. We go to Starbucks and Ari and I each order a hot chocolate. We're surrounded by security around us since there are so many fans. There's also crazy paparazzi who will do just about anything to get a picture of us.

"So I was wondering if it's okay that you wear a similar outfit to mine as we perform touch it? I just thought it would be cute to be matching, you know?" Ariana says.
I quickly blurt out, " Yes of course. That's be super cute and fun!"

"I'm glad you like the idea. We will have the fitting when we get home," Ariana says.
The time flies by as we shop. I find three shirts from Pink and a cute pair of shorts from Brandy Melville. I also get a pair of Reebok sneakers.
We go to our car and load all of our bags in the trunk. Then we head to the fitting. We arrive and are immediately overwhelmed by all of the different options. We finally decide to wear a white bandeau top with matching pants. It takes about an hour, since they have to measure my whole body.
When we are done with the fitting, Ari and I decide to watch a movie. We pop some popcorn and started watching Clueless. Ariana and I both love the fashion from the 90s. Ariana grew up in the 90s so it doesn't come as a surprise that she enjoys watching it. But we both end up falling asleep on the couch before the movie ends.

Omg thank you sooo much for reading ❤️😭❤️ please follow my Ariana account on Instagram: @morearigrandie