#11; He Has a Nightmare (Axis Powers)

(+ France) Cont. 'You Die'
Reader is 17. This is straight after the 'You Die' scenario

Luciano Vargas; Italy
Drowning

Luciano woke up in a cold sweat. It was the middle of the night and he was in his room, downstairs from yours. His eyes widened and he threw off his blankets and ran upstairs, waking some of the servants in the mansion, although the most they did was poke their head out the door.

Luciano knocked once and burst into your room, turning on the light. You squeezed your eyes shut and rubbed them then sat up.

"Dad?" Your voice was a little croaky and deeper than usual. Luciano breathed a sigh of relief and shook his head.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," he said, turning off the lights. He closed the door and went back down to his room.

Shrugging, you lay back down and mumble 'weirdo'.

Flavio Vargas; Italy
Seizure

Flavio sat up in his bed that he shared with Andres, who was away for business in Spain. Flavio had tears running down his cheeks and was gasping for breath. He sat there, wiping his eyes and calming down, until one thought ran through his head. What if he's hurt?

Half asleep, Flavio stumbled out of bed and put on a dressing gown, hurrying, barefoot, to his son's room. When he reached the door, he knocked quickly. He heard a small groan from the other side and the sound of feet shuffling, followed by a light going on and the door opening. There was his son, in his pjs, hair disheveled and an all around mess. Still, Flavio was glad to see that he was alive.

Enveloping him in a hug, Flavio felt relief coming over him and he let go.

"Dad...? Why-"

"Oh, nothing, just me being silly. Love you, bambino." You gave him a strange look but smiled.

"Love you too. 'Night." You closed the door and Flavio went back to bed, sighing happily.

Lutz Beilschmidt; Germany
(implied) Domestic Abuse

Lutz woke up with a raging headache and tear stains on his face. He turned on a light and scrambled to find his phone. It was hard in the dim light but he found it, and immediately called you. When you didn't answer, he got worried and waited near the door, calling you over and over. He grew more anxious until he heard the door opened quietly. In you stepped, beaming, practically glowing from head to toe with happiness.

"(y/n)?" Asked Lutz, raising an eyebrow.

"Dad! What're-hey, what's up?" You ask, noticing the smudged tear tracks on his cheeks. Lutz stepped forward and hugged you tightly. "U-Uh, Vati? I need air!" He let go.

"Sorry, I... I just had a nightmare. Your parents were back an-and they-" you looked a little amused.

"Vati. It's okay. They're not going to bother us in a long, long time, if not ever. You're my foster dad now, remember? They don't have any rights over me. It'll be okay, promise." You smiled. Lutz admired your ability to stay positive even after what you went through. He nodded and you went to put your stuff away.

"Oh, by the way, where were you again?" You replied with a simple 'with Toris' and he nodded. "Oh, okay. When will I meet this gu-is... is that a hickey?" He questioned. You straightened up and gulped.

"Uh... I... should get to bed, um... bye!" You jumped on your bed, a small single opposite Lutz's bed. Lutz chuckled and shook his head, heading back to bed too.

Honda Kuro; Japan
Hypothermia

"Okay, Uncle? I'm going ice skating at the nearby rink! It's just around th-"

"No."

"Wha-? But...!"

"No."

François Bonnefoy
Bullet Wound

François awoke with beads of sweat on his forehead and soaking through his shirt, his hair tangled and loose and his breath short. Ugh. Not a good look. He checked outside. He was napping on the couch for a strange reason and it was very early in the morning. Not a good mix. He went to lie back down before realising why he was sporting this horrible look. He ran out of bed and went to your small room, opening the door a fraction. He rolled his eyes when he saw you were safe, thinking that he must be going mad. He failed to notice the large, circular scar-like birthmark that was half-hidden by your tank top.