chapter 12 CAR ACCIDENT

Logan gets out of the car quickly before chloe gets out.He rushes towards the other door of the car.He opens the door for chloe in a dramatic way then streches his hand out.chloe looks at his hand in a wierd way. Logan rolls his eyes.
L:I think someone needs to learn how to be a bit romantic.

Chloe rolls her eyes too then holds logan's hand.He kisses it then gets a rose from his jacket's pocket and hands it to chloe.then he pulls her towards himself and wraps his arms around her.
C:O my god logan.
L:Shh!
Logan looks into chloe's eyes then kisses her.chloe kiss him back.after a little while chloe pulls herself back.

C:Well that was dramatically romantic.
L:Haha.It was nothing.i am so so soo happy today.i have never been this happy before.I love you soo much.i don't wanna loose you...
C:Woah woah..you talk so much and soo fast.but still LOVE YOU TOO DUMBO.

Logan laughs a little.
C:So shall we go now or there's more?
L:Let's Gaoooo.

Both of them get in the club and see jake standing next to johanas and his other friends.everyone was there.jason,luke,kiara,charles and Ray.it looked like the whole college came.logan and chloe go near johanas and wish him happy birthday.he was still littlebit drunk.But he was attentive.Both logan ad chloe say hi to others and stand next to everyone.
Jo:Hey thanks guys.i had been waiting for you.i am so glad you guys came.
L:Yea we had to.you and i need to talk about something too.
Jo:About what?
L:You ..... (chloe interupts logan)
C:Nah forget about it.not now
L:K
Jo:Let's enjoy guys it's my birthday.

Ray get two glasses of drinks for logan and chloe.chloe drinks it but when logan was about to drink it,A waiter bumps into him and the whole drink spills on his clothes
L:Oh Noo.
Waiter-I am so sorry sir.
L:Nah it's fine.
Jo:NO!!IT'S NOT FINE!!YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
Johanas gets more angrier than logan.He was about to smack the waiter.but logan grabs his hand and stop him.
L:I SAID IT'S FINE.i am chill about it okay.
C:Johanas you need to cool down.
R:leave it jo.

Logan tells the waiter to go.the situation calms down.
R:I'll get you one morw glass.
L:No i am okay.

logan was about to go to the washroom to clean his clothes but he suddenly gets a call from an unknown number(UN).he picks it up.
L:Hellao?(music was so loud he could barely hear anything)
Un:Hello logan?
L:Hellao?i can't hear you
(logan goes to the corner of the club)
Un:Is it logan?
L:Yea?speaking??
Un:Your dad got in a car accident.he gave me your number then fainted!
L:WHAT??WHERE??
Un:Ne evengeline throughway~~~~~~~~~.........he isisbnab dyuinsvahaj.
L:Hello??

*Service shuts off*

Chloe and jake see logan panicking in the corner the go to him.
C:Logan is everything okay?
L:HELLOO??GOD DAMMIT
JA:Logan ?what happened?
L:I gotta go.my dad got in a car accident just got a call from someone.
C:O GOD!we should go right away.
J:Yea!let me get the car.
L:No you guys stay here and enjoy the party.i will go alone.
C:But logan?
L:No.please i'll call you if i needed any help.jake stay with chloe.
L:Jake will take you home.
C:Take care of your dad.

Chloe kisses logan Then logan leaves the club in a rush.chloe and jake sit down on the chairs of the bar near johanas.
Jo:Where's logan?
Ja:He had to leave.he got an emergency.
Jo:Is everything okay?
C:Yea everything is fine.

Kiara asks jake to dance with her but he denies.she insists alot so he gets agree.both of them go to the dance floor and start to dance.chloe texts logan that •let me know when you reach there√.meanwhile johanas come and sits next to chloe.
Jo:common it's my b'day.Let's dance too chloe.
C:No.... (she starts to feel dizzy and gets a strong headache,her eyes gets heavy)Ah ..god..
Jo:You okay??
C:No my head hurts.
Jo:Do you want water?
C:No i just wanna go home.please call jake.
Jo:he is dancing.Don't worry i'll take you home.
C:N..no..call ja.....(at this point she can't even talk and walk properly)
Jo:chloe let me take you home.

Johanas grabs her hand and wrap it around his neck to help her walk.he grabs her from her waist and start to go out.he indicates jason,luke and charles.they also follow him out.jake sees johanas taking out chloe and it was so clear to see that she was soo unwell.
Ja:where are they going?
K:Let them go.keep dancing(she grabs jake's collar and tries to kiss him)

Jake moves her aside and goes behind johanas.
k:A**HOLE.

When jake gets out of the club he sees johanas and his 3 friends sitting in a car with chloe.jake calls johanas loudly enough to hear.
Ja:JOHNAS!!HEYY

johanas clearly hears his voice he even sees towards him but ignores him and leaves the club.jake gets so worried about chloe.he takes his car and starts to follow johanas's car.jake tries to call logan but he doesn't pick up.then he calls chloe.johanas picks up.
Ja:wtf johanas where are you taking chloe.
jo:chill buddy.we are taking her home.
ja:i am pretty sure that's not the way to her home.
Jo:I am not talking about her home.i am taking her to my home (smirks)
Ja:What?

Johanas and his other friends start to laugh.Then he hangs up the phone.

ja:I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU EVEN TOUCH HER I AM GONN..............!

jake keeps on following him.johanas drives too fast and he leaves jake behind.jake lose johanas's car.he gets lost in a way.he strolls around the street to find johanas's car.he wanders here and there for more than an hour.but still fails to find the car.he reaches a quiet and an abandoned place where he sees a car.he assumes that it must be of johanas's.he gets out of the car.
Ja:CHLOE!!??ARE YOU IN THE CAR??HELLO?JOHANAS?

At the same time jake gets a call from logan.
Ja:Hello!!logan..where are you??...joha....
L:Hey jake.some MOTHERF*CKER PRANKED ME.When i was halfway through NE EVNGELINE then i got a call from dad and he was at home.he said someone must have pranked me.I SWEAR TO GOD I AM SO SALTY RIGHT NOW.i wanted to spend the whole night with chloe but that mofo.
prankster ruined it.
Ja:Logan!!listen...
L:No you listen..i am out of the club now..both of you come out right now.we will go on a date all 3 (laughs)this party is soo lame.
ja:LOGAN!!!!!johanas took chloe,i don't know where.she couldn't even walk properly when they left the club.I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER.IT'S BEENMORE THAN 1HOUR.I CAN'T FIND THEM.
L:Are you fucking kidding me right now????I TOLD YOU TO STAY WITH HER.
JA:I WAS WITH HER..BUT..
L:just tell me where are you right now?
J:I am at an abando------------------

*Jake's phone turns off*

L:JAKE???HELLLO???JAKEEE.OH GOD NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To be continued.............

I hope yall liked this chapter.please don't forge to vote and comment.i will post the 13th chapter tomorrow so stay tuned for that.love yall.take it easy fam.PEACE!!LOGANG4LIFE

P.S. I know you guys must have heard and seen the youtube drama between jake and banks.logan put his opinion ahead and now he is loosing subs because of that.which is so wrong.eveb jake has lost so many.giving the fact that on keemstar's twitter you guys can see a video were he said that he has some sort of evidence against jake which he can't show or talk about yet.he even said that jake paul is finished.logan's facial expressions in jake's today's vlog,says it all and there is a video proof that jake did push alissa into the bush of thorns and her arm did bleed alot.seeing the mistakes that jake has made in the past,don't let me trust him anymore.my mind and heart genuinely support banks.here's my opinion #NOHATE and PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE LOGAN.I LOVE YALL.

The Author