chapter 7 GRAYSON DOLAN

JO:What plan?
Ray:We will take our best and trustworthy men with us too.After taking Natasha from them,we will arrest the kidnapper.
K:You can't put Natasha's life in danger.
R:Please ma,trust me!i will take Natasha with me home back and i will put those kidnappers behind the bars too(in the prison).
JO:Then why don't you guys take me with you.
D:No johanas!you have to stay here to protect your mom.what if those gangsters come here.we need someone strong to stay here too.please understand son!no other police officer would protect your mom the way you would do.

Johanas agrees with his father but becomes so disappointed.

*Phone rings*
*Johanas picks it up assuming that it would be the kidnapper*

JO:Hello?
(Surprise entry)Hello sir!
JO:Yes?who is this?
SE:My name is Grayson dolan.I am a friend of Nat from college.Can i talk to her for a sec?
JO:she isn't here.
Gd:Where is she?i have been trying to call her from 3 days.her phone is switched off.
Jo:she is in *Akron* with her aunt.she forgot her phone at home.
Gd:Aunt!!?Akron?she never told me that she was going anywhere.i called hannah too she hasn't been to her home for 3 days
Her parents are worried and she was last seen with Natasha.
Jo:You mean she should have waited for your permission to go there??
Gd:No!I didn't mean that.
JO:Listen mister whoeever you are and whatever you meant!Natasha is in her aunty's house and i don't know where hannah is.
Gd:But sir!!
.................!

Johanas hangs the phone up

R:Who was it?
Jo:Natasha's college friend.he was asking about her so i had to lie
D:Allright!we shouldn't waste any time now.lets pack our stuff.
R:Yea!
Jo:I'll help you guys.

Ray and David get ready to go.they begin to pack the stuff that they would be needing on this mission(which is saving Natasha).

           ______________________________

Grayson's P.O.V

It had been 3 days since my girlfriend Natasha and my best friend Hannah were missing.i called both of them but their phone's were switched off.so i decided to call at Natasha's home.her brother picked up the phone.
Gd:but sir!!!
.............

Natasha's bro hung up on my face.it must be Johanas.only he could be that rude.i wonder if he always speaks that harshly to everyone.no wonder why she is close to his other brother Ray.

Suddenly he recalls.one thing that johanas had said,that Natasha was at her aunty's house?

           *Grayson thinks to himself*

Gd:Natasha once said that she doesn't have any aunt.what the hell is going on.why did johanas lie?something is wrong and i need to know!!!

Grayson decides to go to Natasha's home.so he reaches there and sneaks in.it was 12 am and he sees Ray and david putting something in the back seat of their car.then johanas comes out and  get in the car.he slowly moves the car out without making any loud noise then unobstrusively he parks the car outside.

Grayson's P.O.V

Johanas parked the car outside.i stealthily however managed to get in the car's spacious dicky.i am 5foot 6 inches tall so i fit in the dicky easily. .i heard Ray and johanas talking outside...

R:We have sent our team to west virginia already by plane.they will be there before us.
Jo:Just be careful Ray.nothing should happen to Natasha.....(he takes a little pause)to you and dad too.
R:(smiles)Don't worry bro.