28. Paler against sun-kissed skin

Start from the beginning

"What did you say?" I ask, my lips quiver a little. But the surge of a familiar warm and delight in my chest tells me, I heard him right.

I already hold a special place in his heart.

He bites his lower lip to hide his embarrassment. He's always doing it and I feel like doing the honor of biting it for him.

Until I just realize, my mouth lingering on his lower lip. I think, I heard the snapping sound of my restraint as I can't hold myself back anymore. Anyway, he never resists or pushes me away. Rather, he's answering back all the kisses with same intensity and passion which I feel in my body, like a tremble I couldn't still. I want him so badly.

"Beam..." I breath out on his ear. He tenses. "Please tell me you want me, too." Nuzzling on his cheek.

"Isn't it obvious?" He croaks a little. I smile. It's very obvious.

"But I want to hear it from your mouth."

He sighs in frustration, and I think it's too adorable. He turns my face to look straight into my eyes.

"You're fucking obnoxious, do you know that?" I smirk. "Nonetheless, I still want you. You're the only person I have felt this way, make me feel this way. So, if you will not stop asking and continue being irksome, I'll shove my shoes in your mouth."

Typical Beam. I could only smile. The flush on his already redden face makes feel so dizzy with the idea that's it's really happening. That we are about to do the thing beyond kissing, both sober and not just dreaming.

Tentatively, I am leaning in slowly, tilting his jaw with my fingers, and kissing him softly on his sweet lips before my mouth slides down his neck. Anyway, his mouth is better than shoes. His pulse reaches a little escalation under my lips. I allow myself the minor delight of nuzzling, breathing in his delectable morning dew scent as my hand mapping out his body, unbuttoning his shirt and feeling the heated skin beneath.

His breath hitches under my touch. Fingers sliding up the fine line of his collarbone. His looks paler and pristine against my sun-kissed skin. The arrogant balance of his proportion is perfect beyond my imagination.

We are breathing in tandem. Holding our ourselves very still.

I kissed him, firm and slow. Letting him know all my feelings. My hands draws down over his taut stomach, over the controlled rise and fall of his breath. Then tracing the faint line of hair with my fingertips, until resting on the place where the line disappears. He's throbbing as I am.

His breath is ragged under me while I undo the pieces of garments between us with shaky hands. I feel like a neophyte in this area, whereas I have done it before. It's just that Beam is right. It's really different with the person you cherish a lot. It will always be like your first time of everything: exciting and exhilarating, sometimes nerve-wrecking. Meanwhile, this lover of mine undoes my clothes in a delicate manner that leaves fire in every brush of his hands on my skin.

There was an interval of touching and kissing while tugging his pants down and off. I smooth my hand up on his thigh that instantly flex as a moan escapes from his lips, driving my hormones mad. I desperately gather all the details I could.

Suddenly needing it, I push away and down. Beam hazily half-follows by pushing up on one arm, wondering, perhaps, of the change of course. My hand reaches between his legs, thumbs it, and feels its wild pulse. Texture like hot silk

I look up at him through hooded eyes, letting him know what I want. He has this skeptical look, nonetheless he hasn't objected. His implicit permission makes me simply apply my mouth.