0.6

Donghyuck paced back and forth in the school yard since school was out of session today. He stared down at his phone in his shaking hand while his other anxiously rubbed at the back of his head.

It's been almost a month now that Donghyuck had been receiving the same threatening texts from a number unknown. Each text revolving around the same sensitivite topic that frightened him to death.

You.

Stay away from her. If I see you two together again it'll be the end of it. Stop showing off what should be mine.

These were the texts that flooded Donghyuck's phone day in and day out. Each one scaring him more and more, knowing he was being monitored by some unknown stranger. He was to the point where he couldn't even relax when you two were together. Donghyuck tried his best to play it off though. You were both at the peak of your relationship. Everything was perfect. You loved each other, and there were no complications. The last thing he wanted was for you to worry. And so he kept the mysterious texts to himself.

Meet me behind school today unless you want to see ___ get hurt. It won't be pretty.

This text was unlike any other he received before. This stranger was willing to go to such lengths to see you out of the picture? Donghyuck couldn't wrap his head around the fact that if he didn't do this, you would get hurt.

Donghyuck would go to extreme lengths to protect you. He'd risk his own life if it meant saving yours. So there he stood, a nervous wreck behind the school, waiting to come face to face with the sender of the messages.

"I see you got my texts."

Donghyuck's head turned around fast enough to give him whiplash. Right in front of him stood the owner of the voice. The only person who could've sent the texts out. "Y-Yukhei?" Donghyuck stared in disbelief at his old childhood friend looking him coldly in the eyes showing no sign of emotion whatsoever. "What the hell..."

"Why do you look so surprised to see me?" He smirked, leaning up against the brick building.  

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just coming to claim what should be mine."

"You're a fucking psyco Yukhei. You were back then and you are now." Donghyuck was fuming, clenching the strings of your sweatshirt that he was wearing in his hand.

Yukhei sighed condescendingly, shaking his head. "That really hurts Donghyuck."

"___ is my girlfriend and if you—"

"Do you want to see her get hurt?"

"If you touch a hair on her head..." A vain popped out of Donghyuck's neck while he was fuming with anger and helplessness.

"What Donghyuck? What could you possibly do to me?"

Donghyuck stepped right up to Yukhei pressing a finger into his chest. "I'll make sure you won't be able to get in between ___ and I ever again."

"And how is ___ going to feel about that? After I run to her and tell her what you did to me? I know you've been deleting my texts. How in the world is she ever going to believe you then?"