Together Atlast: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey! What's the big idea"

"You need to start unpacking"

She groans loudly, turning over on the couch to face away from me.

"I'll do it tomorrow"

"But you start college tomorrow and you'll be tired"

For a while, all I get in response was her telling me to come back because she was 'cold'. Kenzie might look a little different or taller but she will always be the same person inside.

"Nope, get your lazy butt off the couch and help me unpack your stuff"

"Baby why do you have to be so mean"

She hops off the couch and hugs me by the waist. Nuzzling her head on my chest.

"Because I love you and only was the best for you"

"Then why are you being mean?"

I just roll my eyes in response, reluctantly prying her off me.

"Ugh, why must you hate me"

End of POV

McKenzie's POV

I try and do my best fake crying I've ever done, burying my face in my hands.

"C'mon Kenzie don't cry. It's not that serious"

I don't respond and continue to let the 'tears' fall from my eyes. He groans loudly, rubbing his large hands over his temples.

"Fine, we can do it another day"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

I stop my crying and look up to face my easily deceived boyfriend. God that was so easy that it's sad, not funny.

"Thanks darlin"

"You were faking!?"

His eyes went slightly wide as he began to realized that he was just played by his girlfriend. Reactions like this is what made me miss him even more while I was gone.

"Surprise!"

I do jazz hands in front of his face. Shaking them like there was no tomorrow.

"And no crosses count so you can't take back what you said"

He rolls his eyes and picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"You're lucky I love you"

"I know"

His lips meet mine for a quick second. As fast as they were there they were gone, much to my disliking.

~skip

*yawn*

I take a long stretch, sitting up on my bed in the process. The loss of heat causes me to look around the room. Where's Kyle? He spent the night here yesterday. As if on cue, the door opens and in walks my favorite boyfriend ever. Scratch that, only boyfriend ever.

"Are you gonna get ready or sit in bed and be late?"

I look at the clock and see it's a quarter past eleven and college started at twelve. I frantically hop out of bed and into my rooms bathroom while Kyle just sits on my bed laughing.

Rolling my eyes, I look in all the boxes for the pack of tooth brushes I had brought but failing miserably.

"Ugh, where are they?"

"Told you that you should've unpacked yesterday"

I roll my eyes once more and continue rampaging through the boxes that somehow became located in the bathroom.