Memory Lane - Chanyeol (fluff) Pt. 1

This took me like 3 days to write. I had a dream about sweet little Yeol. I went through a very very soft phase with him and I wanted to throw myself off a bridge.

Freshmen year. Great. The year when all the "freshies", as they call them, are tormented by upper classmen. It didn't help that I was bigger than most kids. And I wore glasses. The only person who was nice to me was in the Girl's P.E. class the same hour mine was. Her name Y/N, but everyone called her 'Y/NN.' Even the teachers.

We ran the track everyday together. "Hey fatty! Why don't you tie some food in front of your face, you might run faster!" some boys in my class yelled while they ran past me.

I was so close to giving up, but she ran up next to me.

"Hey, don't listen to those guys. They're stupid and jealous because you're cuter than they are," she pinched my cheeks, "c'mon you're almost done with this lap Chanyeolie. I'll run with you." she smiled so brightly.

"Thank you, Y/N." I said shyly.

"Call me 'Y/NN!'" she winked and finished the lap with me. I was more red in the face talking to her than running.

She was the only one who was ever nice to me. I promise I will protect her even though I'm not physically capable. I'll protect her.

- Senior Year -

It's been 3 years since I've seen Chanyeol. He dropped out after that day at the track. I think he moved somewhere better than this shit town. Good for him. It's a shame, I kind of liked him.

I was shaken back to reality when the intercom beeped. "Alright kids, assembly time. Wait for your teachers instructions, then head to the gym." Everyone started shuffling to put their stuff away.

"Wait! We're not done just yet. We have someone new."

Someone new? Right now?

"Introduce yourself to us, please." A boy in the back stood up towering over everyone in class. His features looked quite familiar, but I decided to shake it off.

"My name is Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet everyone." he smiled then bowed.

Wait. Where have I heard that name before?

He smiled at me and picked up his bag and walked out the door. "Alright, head to the gym." I bolted after him, "Wait!" I yelled at him and grabbed his bag. He turned to face me and smiled. "Chanyeol? Like..Chanyeolie Chanyeol?"

"Hi Y/N."

FUCK. I WANT TO MARRY PARK CHANYEOL. HELP ME