Please, just do this for me.

Fine.

graycen,

I left work at seven and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was just lay in bed but for some reason I felt obligated to do Taehyung this favor.

"Where are you going looking like that?" My sister whistled, eyeing me down as soon as I picked up my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Taehyung's place."

Her eyebrows shot up and her expression turned serious quickly, "For why though? Is it another counseling session?"

"He didn't tell his family about us divorcing yet so I am acting like I am married to him-"

"- oh hell!" She kissed her teeth before walking over to me. "Why are you returning favors for that man? Don't tell me he still has that effect on you."

"What effect?"

She shook her head instead of answering me, "It's annoying, it's your choice just be safe. If I was you, I'd be sitting home and eating pizza."

"I hate pizza." I frowned in disgust before checking the watch on my wrist. "I'm about to go, how do I look?"

"I mean you're just dressed in a loose dress and sandals," she shrugged before complimenting me, "you look beautiful though. You're glowing." I jokingly winked and flipped my hair, showing off my cockiness before leaving.

The whole car ride I was thinking about turning back around. I mean was I really ready to pretend like everything was okay? How was I supposed to keep my composure when I'm acting like I'm still married to him? Whatever. I stared at myself in the compact mirror for the longest time and I guess since my headlights were still on Taehyung noticed I arrived.

"They're going to be here any minute now and you're sitting in your car!" He yelled from his front door. "Come in!" I glanced at him before turning off my car and locking the doors. "Thanks for doing that, I thought you'd say no."

"I wanted to." I replied back after walking past him.

"Take off your shoes."

"I'm sure I know the rules," I retorted while kicking off my sandals and neatly putting them on the shelf by the door, "I used to live here."

"Can we agree that low blows won't be acceptable tonight?"

"It's after eight and I can be anywhere but here, I will do what I want to do. You're not my husband anymore, okay?" He narrowed his eyes at me, leaning over his sink where I can see him.

"God Graycen, we can't even do this little thing without us arguing!" He exclaimed with his eyes still on me.

"I mean what do you expect when we haven't fully talked out our problems?"

He tiredly sighed before shaking his head, "What the hell? We already talked out our problems, Graycen. I told you what I needed and you never listened, you went all the way to-"

"- Australia." I completed his sentence for him. "Aren't you tired of arguing over the same thing? Stop acting like me leaving was an ultimatum when we never even had ultimatums in our marriage."