Chapter 42: Kirk

Ok, guys, warning: this is when things start to get kinky...

"Kirk!"

Bre called for me from the library.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me get this?"

She had a book balanced on the shelf above her head, and she strained on her tippy-toes to hold it up. It wasn't a little book, either. In fact, it was one of Grimm's Fairy tales, so it was very thick.

"Bre," I chuckled. "Don't bite off more than you can chew!"

"I'm not," she argued. "If I let it go, three other books are going to fall!"

I came up behind her and took it from her. She let go and now I had the book. God damnit, she was pinned under me so she couldn't get out until I put them back.

This was going to be an act of God. "Watch out," I warned her as they teetered on the edge.

I must of scared her, because she stepped back. When she did, her ass planted hard against my crotch. I let out a small grunt as I shoved the books back quickly.

The thing is, she didn't move. She just stayed there, her ass shoved against me. "Are you ok," I managed to get out while I tried to maintain myself. It wasn't working very well.

"Mmhmmm."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

We stood there, not moving. "You know, sweetheart, I have an interview in an hour."

"I know."

"Then what are you doing?"

She looked up at me, a devious grin covering her face. "Turning you on."

She definitely was, I could feel myself growing. "Sweetheart, I-"

"Sshhh," she licked her lips as she placed her finger on mine, shushing me. "Can I try something?"

I didn't want to say yes until I knew what it was. "Like what?"

She looked down shyly, her cheeks turning rosy as her innocence came back. "Can I suck your dick?"

Wow, I must be rubbing off on her. I ginned slyly. "If you'd like, I mean, I definitely don't mind."

She looked back up, her eyes full of curiosity. "Ok. What do I do?"

She wanted to learn, and it looked like I was going to teach her. "Get on your knees, baby."

Yes, I was going to start her off with the traditional position. "Are you sure you want to do this," I asked her again.

She bit her lip and nodded, looking up at me. Her eyes quickly flicked back to the bulge in my pants. "Can I unzip these?"

I nodded, watching her trembling fingers slowly slide the zipper down. I didn't even have to tell her what to do next. My length sprang out and it was only three inches away from her nose.

Her eyes grew wide as she took in my length and girth. She was speechless, frozen in place. "Are you alright, sweetheart?"

Her eyes found mine. "Yes," she warbled. "it's just... Fucking huge."

That was a great compliment. "Don't take more than you can handle."

She seemed intimidated as she wrapped her hand around the base. I wanted to fuck her even worse now, seeing my cock in her hand. "Ok, sweetheart," I breathed. "Only take a little at a time."

She slowly parted her lips and slid them over the head. I inhaled sharply at the sudden heat and the thought that I was in her mouth. "Good girl," I purred as she took a little more.

I watched her try to take three more inches, but it was too much. She was only 1/4 of the way there. She drew back, gagging. "Baby, I told you not to take too much."

She seemed disappointed in herself, but I wasn't. She engulfed my head again and this time, I told her what to do. "Swirl your tongue a bit."

She did what I said and it drove me mad. "Fuck-yes, good girl!"

She looked up at me, her cheek bulged as she took me in as far as she could. My breaths turned hot and ragged as she brought her hand up to meet it. I didn't even realize my fingers had intertwined in her hair, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Don't go so fast," I informed her as she began picking up the pace rather quickly.

I felt her run her tongue around my head like I told her. What a good little girl. She needed to relax her jaw, so she pulled away for a moment. "You can use your hand," I educated.

She began jacking me off. I let out a moan as she slid it up and down my shaft rather easily. It looked like she was enjoying it more than me! Her eyes examined everything I did.

"Baby," I breathed. "I'm going to cum."

I figured she'd just keep jacking me off, but no. She took me back in her mouth. I was caught off guard.

She didn't want me to cum in her mouth, did she? I tried to pull away, but she held on. I felt myself start to go as she began to pull back. "Catch it," I told her as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, still jacking me off.

My cum shot on her tongue, and she seemed shocked at first, but then became more curious. I let out moans as I came more and more, getting a little bit on her chin. She was hungry for it.

Finally, I was empty and she closed her mouth. She tipped her head back and swallowed, wiping her chin. I was in awe that she swallowed her first time. Even though it was her first, it was the fastest I'd ever came before.

I looked up at the clock. I had to leave for the interview if I wanted to make it there on time! I zipped my pants up and helped her up. "Baby girl," I growled into her ear. "You did so good. You did everything that Daddy told you to do."

I kissed her on the lips. "I know you have to go," she smiled understandingly. "We can talk about it tonight."

I kissed her again. "We're going to have to, because I have a surprise for you, too."

I didn't want to leave her, but I had to.