Chapter 31: Bre

We finally arrived at his house. By house, I mean mansion. It was huge!

"Kirk," I squeaked as I looked up at it in awe. "This is the biggest thing I've seen."

"No, honey, it's not," he smirked, making me scoff.

"Oh, ok."

A Butler took my things inside. "Please take these up to the second guest room, it's the best out of the four, y'know."

Kirk had it all planned. "Yes sir."

He turned to me. "Herman here is one of the finest butlers I've had."

"He seems very loyal."

Kirk nodded. "He is indeed. Now, let me show you around."

He grabbed my hand and led me down a corridor. "This is the pool", be informed me while pointing through the glass door.

"Laundry is also done over here, but you don't need to worry about that."

He turned and headed back to where we were orginally."This is the front door, basically. It's just a little roomy."

I glanced upwards at the split staircase. "Oh, that," Kirk chuckled. "You'll be able to navigate all that in no time."

"Yeah right."

"C'mon, I'll show you."

He led me up the right side. "The third and fourth guest rooms are right here," he informed me as he pointed at the doors. "Each bedroom has a bathroom."

I nodded, letting him know I was listening. "What else?"

"The library is to the left, and the kitchen is at the end through those doors."

He looked at me, making sure I'd remember. "Yeah, ok."

He turned to go, suddenly spinning around to grab my hand. "This is the living room," he stated as we stepped into a huge space between the left side of the house and the right side.

It was somewhat elegant, with a dark flair. It could fit in one of the classic horror movies. "This is beautiful," I gasped as I took in the sofas and couches draped with fine silks and other rare fabrics.

"I had a feeling you'd like it," he smirked as he squeezed my hand. "Now c'mon."

We made our way down the hall. "Here's your room," he grinned as he opened the door. I was about blinded by the luxury within it.

"Oh my-"

"I made sure it was perfect."

The queen sized bed was covered in silk pillows and soft sheets every royal dreamed of. There was a huge flat screen mounted in the wall along with a huge plushy chair in the corner. The bathroom was immaculate, with a large bathtub. "Kirk," I breathed. "I don't know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything. Besides, I have to finish showing you the other rooms."

I followed him back into the hall. "Here's my room," he signalled at the door a ways down from mine.

Ooh, our rooms were right next to each other, scandalous. "So I know where to find you when I have bad dreams," I teased.

I could tell he was thinking many things, and most of them were probably dirty. "Yep," he managed to squeak.

"Anyways, I'll show you the other rooms tomorrow. It's dinner time, Miss," he informed me while taking my arm.

"Oh, is it?"

"Yes it is. I believe Herman's prepared a lovely oven-baked ricotta pasta."

"Ooh," I breathed, remembering Kirk was a vegetarian.

"And dessert," he cooed seductively into my ear, "will be whatever your little heart desires."

I felt my legs go weak as he brushed his lips on my ear before planting a soft kiss on my neck. "Fuck," I moaned, barely audible.

"What was that," he smirked.

"Nothing," I giggled.

"Hopefully you keep those thoughts."