Dahvie ( Abi )

Dahvie is just a code name m'kay.

This bitch. Is pissing me off.
I dont know where to start, she's just an annoying cunt. I hOpe she sees this, tbh she needs to leave me alone. She was trying to come for me in the comments section on one of my books. Honey, it isn't that serious - chill the fuck out. You don't need to start a war in the comments bc you ride Berts dick and want to start stupid drama over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

Just earlier she commented on my story ( its about bert & bob ) bc i republished it. First of all bitch,
a) why the fuck are you on my profile
b) why cant you keep your comments to yourself?
c) shut the fuck up, this shit you're doing isn't cute. Stop.

Here's what she fucking does - she would find something so small to drag me for ( and it's something so small like who fucking cares ) and she would keep going on and on. She keeps running her mouth. Shut up stupid. You would tell her to shut up and stop commenting and it would be quiet for maybe like an hour or so and she would keep it going. Then she would say something stupid like ' oh you just love to keep the drama going '  or something dumb like that if you tell her to shut up for the one millionth time. Honey, you're the one that keeps commenting, clearly you're the one that loves to keep drama going.

If drama happened and its over with, she'd try to start it again and keep it going  by keep trying to say stupid shit. Bitch, its over and done with can you not ?

I bet she's one of those people who would start pointless drama and  if someone would try and call her out for it - she'd play the victim card and flip everything on the other person. ( she seems like the type tbh. )

I only wanted to write this chapter about her bc she bothers the fuck out of me and I wanted to kinda rant about her. She'll probably comment on this - i just have a feeling bc she always wants to comment on something and start fucking drama. She's literally so thirsty for it.