"I love you, too, Haz." I managed to say. We spent about 1 hour and 50 minutes in each others' arms in silence. We didnt need to say anything, it already felt comfortable. 

"Auz?" A voice came out from the door. I groaned and pulled away from Harry's arms but he didnt let me. 

"Harry!" I whined.

"Dont goooo." He whined back.

"I have to, maybe its my mom." I replied

"Nooooooo!" He protested.

''Stop being a baby." I demanded.

"Nooooo." He replied closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out.

"Ew, Harry, ew." I joked. He snapped his eyes open and pretended to be hurt then sobbed on my back jokingly.

"Aurora!" The voice came out again and I knew it was my mom. She came back from her friends and I knew we would leave after a few seconds. I couldnt help but cry. 

"Shhhh.." Harry tried to comfort me."This will work, we love each other and thats what we need, okay?" I nodded and got up and held my hand out for him  to take. He stood up then wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

"I'm going to miss you, Haz!" I said barely audible for him to hear since my face was buried on his chest while his was above my head.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Auz." He said rubbing my back.

"Dont let go." 

"I dont want to, but I have to. Two years will come by fast and we would see each other again, its not that long!" He tried.

"You know its long." I replied.

"Aurora, open the door!" My mum yelled, clearly annoyed of waiting too long.

"Go, go get it." Harry said giving me his priceless smile.

"Alright." I groaned but smiled back holding back the tears that was about to go out. Harry was about to let go but I stopped him and grabbed his hands so that we could open the door together.

"Aurora! What the hell were you do-" My mum stopped what she was saying as she saw my possibly red and puffy face and she clearly saw Harry as I wrapped my arms around his waist."Oh, Harry, you're here!" 

"Yeah, I hope you dont mind, Mrs. Lopez." He said scratching his neck. He seemed unsure of how to respond to my mother considering he broke my heart the past few days but, thats the PAST now, and it stays there.

"No, I dont. Please, call me Lisa." 

"Oh, alright and thank you, Lisa." He said with a smile. Oh, how beautiful that smile is. 

"I'll give you 5 minutes 'til we go off. Our flight is in 2 hours and we need to be there now. Exchange your goodbyes right now, I'll wait in the car." My mom informed us.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone now." She said as she walked back in the car.

"Sooo," Harry started. "I'm going to call you every night or maybe every hour. I'm going to make sure that I text you every second. I'll do my best to do good so that I dont get grounded and I can text you. We'll have video calls in Skype thrice a week because I need to study for finals. I'll never forget you, okay? I love you, Auz." He said finishing his little promise speech.

"Harry, that's so sweet! Please, its okay if you cant text me for a day just make sure you're studying if you didnt." I joked.

"Alright then, dont sat I love you back." He shot back.

"I wwwuuuuv you, Hazzaaa!" I yelled.

"I know, I know, no need to scream." He said looking proud of himself. I nudged him in the ribs and said,"No need to level up your ego." 

"I was kidding, I love you!" 

"I love you, too." I said as I kissed the tip of his nose. He then stopped me from pulling away by carressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"Three more minutes." He said as he combined our lips together. 

We stayed like that for what seem like forever. It felt perfect. So perfect that I never wanted to let go until I heard a disturbing horn. Shoot, mom.

"Uggggh." We both groaned.

"Dont let go." He pleaded.

"I have to, Haz."

"Please?"

"Ask my mom that." 

"Fine, I love you okay?" He said again. He says a lot of this mushy stuff.

"I love you, too." I said and placed my lips into his once more.

"Dont forget to call me when you arrive there safely, okay?" He said standing outside our car.

"I wont!" I replied. With that, the car sped off from our driveway to road.

"When will we go back, mom?" I asked.

"Hunny, we just left." She laughed at my question.

"Answer me, mom." I whined.

"Fine, but please dont hate me." 

"Okay?"

"We'll go back by the time my contract will expire." 

"And when will that be?" I asked eagerly.

"By the time you finish school." My mouth hung open after she said those words. Its too long, I dont think me and Harry can cope up with this. A lot of things might happen. Shoot, I told Harry that we would be back after TWO YEARS! What will he say if I wouldnt be back after TEN YEARS? My life sucks.

*************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this one! :)

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! xD

Lots of love, 

Ina and Cath xx