"I'm waiting." I reply rather arrogant.

He lifts me and put me over his shoulder.

"H-hey! Put me down!" I squeak, pounding on his back.

Suddenly, I feel my body flying into the air.

"Wh-"

I am cut off by water recovering my face.

Levi had thrown me into the lake. The bastard.

I swim up and burst my head out of the water, gasping for air.

When I get my vision back, my jaw falls all the way down to the ground.

Oh my GOD!

Levi is holding his belly and laughing his ass off.

His laugh make me want to cry, he looks so happy, I've never seen him like that before. His laugh is like a sweet song, making the little inhabitans in my stomach flying all over the place. It's giving me eargasms.

But, I take advantage of that weak instant of his to grab his arm and pull him into the lake. 

He looks at me and flicks my forehead.

"Brat." 

I stuck my tongue out at him and mischievously smile.

~

We are softly floating in the water, with our body tightly pressed onto one another, as the sky starts to turn into an orange-ish color. 

"(y/n)?"

"Mhm..yes?"

"I...I...I l-love y-you."

My eyes almost get out of their sockets and I pull away from his body.

"What did you just say?" I whisper.

"I love you, (y/n)"

Suddenly, a beam of light pierces into the woods, making the lake shine even more.

My eyes start filling up with tears, this is the first time Levi tells me those three little words.
It makes me speachless, the way he said it, looking straight into my eyes.

Once again, the inhabitants in my stomach get excited, giving me the warmest feeling ever. Those three little words made all the pain I had diseapper.

He found me.

He's filling the darkness with his light.

I put my arms around his neck and give him a passionate kiss.

I then bury my face into the crook of his neck and start sobbing from happiness.

"I love you two Levi, so much."

Levi caresses my hair and lifts me up.

"Let's climb up a tree to see the sunrise."

I nod and let Levi carry me. The way Levi carries me always makes me weak, it's like floating on soft clouds. He's holding me ever so slightly, like I'm the most fragile porcelain.

He reaches out his hand for me to take it and climb up.
Once on the wide branch, I rest my hand on his shoulder and interwine my fingers with his.

~

~

~

Levi showers first and sits at his desk, starting his paperwork.

I wanted to relax so I made a bath.

I remove my clothes and slip into the steaming hot water.
It isn't as relaxing as Levi's arms but it is still enjoyable.

A few minutes after, I hear the door opening.

I shift my glance and see Levi walking towards me, with only a towel covering his lower body.

I instantly put my hands over my eyes and look down.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm joining you."

"What? No!"

"Oh come one, you've already seen me naked. Plus, you can't use that much hot water only for yourself, that's not economic."

"But you've already taken your shower"

He ignores my comment and removes his towel.

He then enteres the bath and sits on the opposite side.

I peek through my hand to see if his naked body is hidden by the water.

Levi is starting at me, his elbow resting on the side of the bathtub with his cheek laying on the back of his hand.

I lift up my knees and wrap my arms around my legs.

I am looking away, trying not to encounter Levi's gaze. 

My face is bright red and my heart was pounding like crazy inside my chest. Yes, I already got really intimate with him but it is still embarrassing.

Suddenly, Levi grabs my arm and pulls me closer to his body.

My body stiffens as my breasts get pressed onto his chest and our legs intertwine.

"L-Levi...I can feel your..."

"Don't worry, I know how to control myself." He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"B-but-"

"Shhh"

He closes his eyes and starts playing with my hair, making me relax and I doze off to sleep. Why do I always fall asleep when he touches me like that?

~

~

"Oi brat, wake up I want to go out."

I slowly open my eyes and rub them. "I wasn't sleep*yawn*ing..."

"Whatever get off."

"Nuh."

"Why?" He raises his eyebrows.

"You're comfy." I reply snuggling to his chest.

"My back hurts."

"Whatever."

Levi rolls his eyes and grabs me by the waist. He lifts me up and put me outside the bathtub.

"H-hey! Don't look at me!" I squeak, trying to hide my features.

Levi chuckles and leaves a peck on my nose. Aw~

I look down

Dong.

*blush*

"Do you want it?" He asks with a teasing deep voice.

"What?! No!" I take a towel and cover he's lower body.

He grabs it, chuckling and walks out of the bathroom. 

I walk out of the bathroom a few minutes after, in order to grab some clothes.

Please be fully clothed, please be fully clothed...

Shit.

Levi is on the bed, still naked with the towel covering his lower body, looking like an actual god. I feel my cheeks warm up at this view. Which is pretty enjoyable despite being embarrassing.

I am about to enter the bathroom again but my hand clenches around the doorknob.

"Stop starring at my scars." I hiss through greeted teeth. 

"Why?" He stands up and walks to me.

He slides his hands around my waist and pecks my collarbone.

"I find them beautiful." 

-
Edited.