-03-

After their introductions and side comments, Yui looks at me in confusion to which I tilt my head cutely.
" But this must be a mistake."

"No one told us about brides."

I say in a questioning tone.

"And..And, besides, you're all... Kind of weird."

I bow my head, looking at my hands. I know what they are. Yui doesn't. I want to speak up, but I know that there is no point.
"I, I need to contact my father."

Ayato opens up her phone and Yui goes over to him, attempting to get it back. When I look up, Saburu crushes it. Making Yui gasp. I stand up, a hand against my chest and my eyes red.
"How could you?"

He turns turns to me and glares.
"Get lost."

I growl and glare at him, my eyes turning blood red. But they return to normal as a hand rests on my shoulder.
"There there, kitten. You're about to become very good friends with us. So you don't need your silly little cell phones. Right?"

Kanato leans slightly on Yui.
"I'm actually kind of peckish. "

Laito leans down to my ear.
"Tell me about it. You smell so delicious, kitten."

He goes to nibble on my ear, but Yui see's something that'll change her view on everything. She screams. She goes to run but falls, scraping her knee in process. I reveal my ears and tail and run to Yui who's staring at them all in fear. I have my ears flatten against my head and hiss. Yui has tears in her eyes and runs out of the room.
"Shapeshifter?"

I growl as my eyes turn blood red again. I quickly turn, but to only be held in place.
"Let go of me you bastard!"

I spit venomously. Shu raises an eyebrow but holds me close, as all the boys leave. When they do, I slump in defeat. Shu taking this seriously let's go. I feel a pain in my heart and I knew that Yui us in trouble.
"I have to protect her..."

I elbow him in the ribs and turn into a cat before running off, following her scent to a room.
"That's for sure. How did you get in here, little bitch?"

"Please stay put, you're my prey."

I rush in and stand up in my human form. My glare is firm and my pink eyes look at them all.
"We're no one's prey."

"Enough excuses. "

"Oh god, not you Subaru."

I groan in annoyance, surprising Yui. I glare at Saburu until I hear a familiar voice behind me.
" That's the look."

I turn to see Yui's face in Ayato hands.
"That gets my juices flowing."

I glare at him, but before I can move, Laito wraps his arms around my waist.
"Maybe we can partake?"

Kanato leans near Yui.
"I want a taste too."

I close my eyes, as angry tears threaten to fall. I ignore everything. I could feel Laito's tounge slowly go across my neck.
"Stop it!"

I yell, and something smashes, making my eyes dart open. I see Shu's back and a shattered picture.
"My bad. I knocked it over."

"Hey Yui"
"Kitten~"
"Are you ready?"

I look up at Laito, hatred painting my eyes hot pink. Then, I feel his fangs peircing my skin.
"I'm sorry, Yui."
I let out before I loose conscious.